Top of the League

Status
Not open for further replies.

ericbshort

Inactive User
Reaction score
It's all about the spurs right now

Got blackburn on wed, should stuff them 0-3

After that we've got the premiership champions and the european champions, both at home so we'll stuff them both 2-0

that's our new tune

"2-0 TO THE TOTTENHAM"

WHEYHEE
COME ON U SPURS

gotta say, tottenham are gonna take a huge steaming poo all over blackburn :)

siross said:
gotta say, tottenham are gonna take a huge steaming poo all over blackburn :)
If their not Kicked to pieces first ;) ... lmfao

for some reason the north east is every generous when it comes to giving 3 points to the lane
so don't let us down on weds blackburn
nice one

Noooooo, i need blackburn to keep a clean sheet, at least this way Brad Friedle gets a few more points for my dreamteam and hopefully matteo plays a blinder too. :) lol

skiddy said:
Noooooo, i need blackburn to keep a clean sheet, at least this way Brad Friedle gets a few more points for my dreamteam and hopefully matteo plays a blinder too. :) lol

lmfao..............

nice one m8...........

you having a laugh lmao

dont tottenham always start of well and end up 14th - 9th ?

the plumber at work today is a yid and was laughing at me about losing to chelsea lol, he reckons tottenham will win the league also.... i think there is more chance of pigs landing on heathrow than tottenham winning the league lmao.

saying that however the best thing to happen to spuncs in a long time is that jol fella and santini running of scared as jol has done a great job and brung in great talent ;), might be a tighter game against the yids this season as they only play well against the gooners as its there cup game (well what else they got to look forward to lol).

but dont worry arsenal have not finished out of the top2 since wenger started and if we finish one behind tottenham lol they have to of won the league ;)

and next season we move into ashburton grove and then we will see the money power coming our way aswell !

afc has got an aging squad

the buzz at thfc is "who's gonna sign next"
while at afc it's "who's gonna leave next"

no we won't win it but i do reckon a top 4 finish
with afc scraping in @ 5th

haha

lmao theres only been two games :eek:

your talking like you won the league already ;)

and arsenal never bought the tittle if we spent money its money we have earnt and being the only team in the history of english football to never be out of the top flight its no wonder we deserve our success even if we have a bad year and judging us by our first two games is hardly the way to go now lol

comon newcastle we won and we lost to a very good chequebook champions - its harldy the end of the world lol, and eric do you actually watch football or you just say what you think you know as arsenal has a young squad and building for the future we have probably the best young talent in england,

bergkamp, pires, campbell our probably our oldest players

fabregas, senderos, flaminni, van persy, ashley cole, toure, henry, lupoli, hoyte, clichy, reyes, the one that destroyed everton that has the hardest name in the premiership to prenounce..... and loads others i cant think of right now

and lungberg, gilberto, lauren are hardly passing there pension lmao

these players are well over the hill we better get some twelve year olds to fill in like davids ;)

no we haven't won the league - but we are still top of it (well untill tonite anyway) & it feels good.

I'm sure bluesboy was reffering to cfc about buying the title

viera was a big loss for afc, it shook a lot of the team, if afc don't win anything this year ( and I'm talking major trophies, not fa or league cups) then i reckon henry is off (he'll probably want to come to the lane but he can feck right off), pires will go if he doesn't go b4 henry + bergkamp is 47 so he's out of the equation.

van persy, ashley cole are the only two I'd take from your list of youngsters - persy might make our bench - at the moment cole would walk into our 1st team but we've just signed our own korean left back called young, so cole can feck off too

hehe

Arsenal is my team as well, yes we will come out in the top 2
but i think we need a few more players signed to insure top place.

ericbshort said:
for some reason the north east is every generous when it comes to giving 3 points to the lane
so don't let us down on weds blackburn
nice one

since when was blackburn in the north east?

overmars, petit, anelka now vieira

lmao heard it all before m8y

no duobt we will miss vieira but we beat a good newcastle team and we lost to chelsea what have you cleverly undisguised from that lol..... chelsea brought on 80 million pounds worth of players at half time and we was still the better team in the second half.

it was a crap game compared to utd and arsenal games, chelsea are not in the same league as utd and arsenal for games watched by everyone.

anyway lol im still happy when we pass you in the league i will remind you about this post lmao ;)

well we're not top of the league anymore
was good while it lasted
stroll on tomorrow

Mickie D said:
overmars, petit, anelka now vieira

lmao heard it all before m8y

no duobt we will miss vieira but we beat a good newcastle team and we lost to chelsea what have you cleverly undisguised from that lol..... chelsea brought on 80 million pounds worth of players at half time and we was still the better team in the second half.

it was a crap game compared to utd and arsenal games, chelsea are not in the same league as utd and arsenal for games watched by everyone.

anyway lol im still happy when we pass you in the league i will remind you about this post lmao ;)

ur not wrong about united and arsenal games,they may get dirty but always passionate :), i watched the game on sunday and chelsea didnt exactly dazzle, the commentators were going on about how good drogba was at holding the ball up, shame hes got the finishing skils of rik waller.

chelsea to me dont really look like a team, just a bunch of overpayed individuals who happen to be good at football.

PS - Drogba is poo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back