Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Top of the League

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericbshort said:
It's all about the spurs right now

Got blackburn on wed, should stuff them 0-3

After that we've got the premiership champions and the european champions, both at home so we'll stuff them both 2-0

that's our new tune

"2-0 TO THE TOTTENHAM"

WHEYHEE
COME ON U SPURS

Outplayed and outclassed....:)

and we only needed 10 men...PMSL!!!

And a clean sheet woo woo

The thing was, he was outstanding on Saturday but then all of a sudden he does a daft challenge like that.

jol thought spurs were gonna stuff blackburn so he played the reserves

and don't get too excited mary, you only drew at home

hehe

But as all spurs fans thik, they are goingt o win the league, get into europe.....etc....if they are
that good. Should they not have stuffed us...?????

but they looked mediocre at best.... Zero shots on goal and zero shots on target....says it all me thinks:)

spurs were crap the other night

@mairyhinge - did u see lucas neil grab garderner's balls? lineker said "i guess u can say he was trying to grab the garderner's hose" lmao

ericbshort said:
for some reason the north east is every generous when it comes to giving 3 points to the lane
so don't let us down on weds blackburn
nice one
what happened dude ??
black burn ?? hee hee yr longest winning streak over now for the loses : gun :

ericbshort said:
jol thought spurs were gonna stuff blackburn so he played the reserves

and don't get too excited mary, you only drew at home

hehe
good luck agaisnt chelsea you'll need it : homer :

loganweb said:
what happened dude ??
black burn ?? hee hee yr longest winning streak over now for the loses : gun :

as i stated previously, jol played the reserves, he thought he would have crushed them, we would have if we played our 1st team :-(

what all this about about age 34, u forget i know you, you're at least 47 init?

lol....yeah I seen that..little fiddle he had....PMSL!

ericbshort said:
as i stated previously, jol played the reserves, he thought he would have crushed them, we would have if we played our 1st team :-(

what all this about about age 34, u forget i know you, you're at least 47 init?

see i dont have to wait that long to wave as we pass you after all lol... these kinda posts have a habit of bighting you right in the ass lol

i know i have posted a few lol

arsenal dont play until the 10th m8

but its just a matter of time ...

pmsl chelsea fluke goals lol... drogba and duff now lmao

I got in from work about 3.30pm yesterday and started watching it live on tps, french comentry so i didn't actually realise we were playing with 10men and thought we wern't playing too badly, switched over to "soccer saturday" @ half time THEN FOUND OUT MIDO WAS SENT OFF. Gutted.

When I watched the 1st 20 mins off the game on MOTD - WE WERE IN TOTAL CONTROL, could have n should have scored. Well that's the name of the game but quite chuffed with how we played with 10men. So if Jol picks his best 11, I don't see us having anyone to fear anyone. Bring on part 2 at the bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back