Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tonight's news

dickie1968

Inactive User
Did anyone see dave the mad rave and dim nick getting a gob full off the doctor for filming in Guys made my night :proud:

Big Big U turn on the NHS dont f with the people's NHS trying to let the big company's get a foot old We dont want to go the way off the yanks where the poor/old get left in the street to die.

yeah i saw it pmsl... never trust a tory with something that belongs to the workers...Please support the strikes that are coming no matter what hardships they mean to you. Its about the big picture and the NHS is part of that big picture.

The NHS is ours its not a play thing its for the people paid for by the people not some play thing off a load off toffs with big bank accounts and who all get free private health care that go with there other paid jobs.

Did anyone see dave the mad rave and dim nick getting a gob full off the doctor for filming in Guys made my night :proud:

Big Big U turn on the NHS dont f with the people's NHS trying to let the big company's get a foot old We dont want to go the way off the yanks where the poor/old get left in the street to die.

wow I never knew they just dumped the old and poor on the streets..... think you might have been exaggerating a little there, and if the NHS was no longer guess what else would disappear with the free health care?? your right all the illegal immigrants ;) no point coming if they don't get health and wealth fro FREE :)

Zad take a look at the michael moore film SICK about there health care system and ours and the french and cuba's it will open youre eyes just how bad theres is. Shows a private ambulance turn up to a city hospital( welfare/charity one) and dump an old lady out on the street, all because her insurance stopped paying there share off the old dears bills, they did not even take her inside just dumped her on the sidewalk, all alone dazed confused just in a night dress and robe, shocking events for a so called superpower and world leader. There country is run by bent money men all about number one and money they have a vey large fund to pay off the people in government to keep a private health care system, thats why obarma's health care reforms got kicked out off both house's. SAD but very TRUE.

Back