My Neighbours!

I didn't want to DO anything. I just wanted to vent.. ie the rant room.

I still talk to them. I'm not nasty. But yesterday the dog was going constantly.

When he came out of hospital he told me himself that he was told not to drive for 6 months and not to taxi for a year. Then he relapsed.

Ive left out a lot of stuff, as I'd be writing all day.

I ain't gonna do owt to them, its their life. But I am planning on moving now. I wish it was possible to ignore them, but it isn't.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I deal with this shite every day.

dj I feel sorry for you mate. I can see you are clutching at straws on some points. However;

1. Kids are causing criminal damage (fact) call the police.
2. Dogs are causing noise nuisance (fact) local authority, Anti Social Behaviour unit.
3. Fiddling system, so many cuts in this area, fraud teams are struggling. Worth sending email to local Housing Benefit office. His HB will get stopped in the interim until an investigation takes place.
4. General nuisance, while speaking to police ask if they could increase patrols from their Neighbourhood Policing Teams (NPT). Fact is more people who callabout the family the higher up the agenda it will become with NPT
What I will say is take diary notes of the events that take place, bit of a ball ache but a must. You cant remember everything. Oh, make sure every agency has the landlord details, trust me they will get pissed off with people contacting them at regular intervals and may do the right thing by the community. May just be moving the problem on but hey when will people learn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exos you are right I have posted the wrong information it is a stroke not epilepsy however my opinion still stays the same. If this man has past his medical and can now drive again can you please explain as to why he is still on benefits?, why he has quad bikes?. Just a thought that's all seen as the majority of this country are subsidising his wages in our tax bills.

Back