Tomtom 7 on Navigo 3.5" V2 (ebuyer) ?

Thanks mate....That's the reason I joined but seems I can't download it until I have made a certain amount of posts.....and I didn't want to just spam until I got the file! I have read many tutorials today from one forum or another but still stuck.

Go to the General Section and participate in the chats there. It may well get you hooked on DW ;) No spamming considered so as long as its a reasonable post.

whats your email address mate?

Hi mate and thanks! I did manage to get it sorted late last night.....I was able to download the files elsewhere, maybe my files are corrupt, maybe the files I had are specifically for the v1 and don't go on the v2? I don't know but it's sorted now!

Many thanks guys!

pks00: I'll certainly have a look around mate!

Cheers.
Ken.

hi just got a navigo cant find free tomtom v7 can you help

Navigo V2 not switching on.

Had a Navigo for two weeks, used three time but not switching on after connecting via usb, anyone else had this problem?

Re: Navigo V2 not switching on.

Had a Navigo for two weeks, used three time but not switching on after connecting via usb, anyone else had this problem?

If it doesn't switch on at all now & it's charged (tried charging in the car & from usb??) there's a wee reset switch on the back, might help. Careful if you use it though it's a factory reset.
HH.

Re: Active Sync for Navigo v2

thank you very much

Back