To buy or not

After all the hype, Would you buy a Spiderbox or not ?

• YES

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • NO

Votes: 10 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably looks like im getting involved with all the recent shite but im not, me NO i wouldnt, theres been so many holy grail boxes from that site that didnt last two minutes in the real world,

i WOULD however if its still around and working fine with good support maybe a year or so down the line.

i wouldnt buy it purely based on the "gift" as that might not even last and if it does it'd be a first if you ask me.

im voting no now but based on the above its really a "no at this time."

I wouldn't buy it for myself as I prefer a Linux box, but I did vote YES as I'd easily reccommend one to friends and family who just want a nice easy fully featured box.

Bobi should let the box do the talking for itself, every time he opens his mouth sales take a hit. lol

I agree with Witchy ( god i sound like Gordon Brown )
I've never tried one but from what i've read on here it sounds like a box that would be good for someone who just wants to watch tv.
I like playing with things so i think a linux box ( Vu+ duo ) is the way for me

i have one and its ronseal does wot its says on the box got mine fleabay £150 with 11 mths gift left so steal for me, do like and still use my other box's looking to get the myth box tm800 or the vu solo to give them a bash. run my own little forum for the shy type off people who would not fit in on some sites. i like to do little reviews on new box's to help them out most just in to the 3pm kick offs and alot are off the 65+ gang so have to help them out over the phone as pc's and technolagy is a big step for them. All the shit that has been on the site over the last few weeks as made me laugh and a little sad, at the end off the day its a hobby to me not a way off life( our lass may just dissagree ) Any way good box for the cash and for the Gift come on £30 for a year its a bargin all the packages it opens on 16e alone cost well over £300 alone so stop bloody moaning some off you wot would you like for £30 full sly HD aint going to happen so get you heads from up youre arse's.

bit long i now sorry.

ive just ordered one (thanks to manic01 and digi) but the gift is a secondary reason as i want the box for dvb/s2 feeds and to run a lncoming line with c c*** 2.14 for you know what. im going to be sticking with my maxx1000 for "watching tv" untill ive enough funds for the protek 9750hd. regards mdt

After all the sh#t/hype, would you buy a Spiderbox

if you gave a name to some one SHIT...

You should wait some tell YOU ..YOU ARE SHIT...with all your dirty games Posts..

@ Admin and Mods...

I know they are not in My side...But this forum to be realy serious ...
Need To stick to certen RULES....
I think is time to thinks for DW rules section to be in publik and respected from ever one.....

No personal Atack and No offending no one...Untill is no any rule people will keep ofending and they will get offending Too...

bobi screw your head on, i think he ment all the shit that as gone on not that the box is shit so cool it you'll be getting high blood pressure.

Bobi there you go again !!
No one was attacking you in this thread but you are asking the mods to do something about it ?
About what ?
You are doing yourself and the spiderbox more harm than good but you can't see it

It's got to be a language interpretation issue.

Is bullshit....

what the box value has to do with shits has been here !?

Who start threads like this is has so low value like MAN and back intention....

But look even admins are are partiale ....not unpartiale haw they says....If they are OK they should evidentation who strat therads for truble...

This is forum not EBAY ...haw the truble post start is to help people each others by s.w files keys and others not propoganda against Box..

if you gave a name to some one SHIT...

You should wait some tell YOU ..YOU ARE SHIT...with all your dirty games Posts..

@ Admin and Mods...

I know they are not in My side...But this forum to be realy serious ...
Need To stick to certen RULES....
I think is time to thinks for DW rules section to be in publik and respected from ever one.....

No personal Atack and No offending no one...Untill is no any rule people will keep ofending and they will get offending Too...

you know what bobi, to heck with ur grasp on the english language.....

saying " YOU ARE SHIT" to another member is bang out of order...
I for one dont give a hoot about your box, your spiderbox or your mvision box....

sooner the better ,we see the back of you, thats just my opinion, take it or leave it

it may have come across like that if english is not your strong point should have left the sh@t out by rights then there would have been no missapps.

it may have come across like that if english is not your strong point should have left the sh@t out by rights then there would have been no missapps.

No problem m8 ,,,it has been across to me , many people here have no BRAIN only HATES inide in their HEART if they have HEART.

But any way they are HUMAN GOD BLESS THEM and gave them Mind in future to understend what they are doing is so childish...

Bye bye.

Is bullshit....

what the box value has to do with shits has been here !?

Who start threads like this is has so low value like MAN and back intention....

But look even admins are are partiale ....not unpartiale haw they says....If they are OK they should evidentation who strat therads for truble...

This is forum not EBAY ...haw the truble post start is to help people each others by s.w files keys and others not propoganda against Box..
as you said in ur pm no my eyes are not closed
if u read the post is says

After all the shit/hype, would you buy a Spiderbox

it doesnt say you are shit it doesnt say the spiderbox is shit

but with your reply you have called Bod shit

now there is no need for that

i have warned u now dont do it again
last chance

The OP said sh*te / Hype but you chose to focus on the sh*te bit mate.
Can't you see what you are doing to your reputation mate !
The way you are going i would think twice about buying one of your boxes and i voted in favour of it

No problem m8 ,,,it has been across to me , many people here have no BRAIN only HATES inide in their HEART if they have HEART.

But any way they are HUMAN GOD BLESS THEM and gave them Mind in future to understend what they are doing is so childish...

Bye bye.

right , i've had enuff....talking to this gob##.....GOD BLESS YOU, my friend and I hope you find piece

i dont own an spiderbox

and i wont buy one...

why

just or the way bobi has been on this forum.... yes it may be a good box but the way you have talked to people and treated others i wont buy one

ide rather a Vu+ duo thanks

im guessing your german so........

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back