TMC Best Trader

ray123

Inactive User
Reaction score
my stuff arrived in good order and in good faith,just start this thread to show my appriciation,tmc is a trusted trader.thank you once again

have to agree with u , have dealt with tmc a few times myself and always arrives quickly , and after sales service is just as reliabe

Yup, top Bloke, great service and quality bits of kit.

Excellent trader indeed. Top bloke and thoroughly recommended.

top trader :)

excellant bits of kit well constructed

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

And so say all of us! got another next day delivery today he takes the title hands down Good old mash:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Got a powersync last week it wouldn't run either with sidewinder or win exp, returned it and he sent another it arrived today I have spent the last two hours trying to get it running.
I havn't got a problem with com ports or computer as my T911 runs perfect, I havn't adjusted the pot (as he says it is set) I checked its readin 90 I havn't flashed as was told its preflashed and its still not running.
Anyone any suggestions I can try to get it running before I return it for a refund.
I have had good after sales response from the guy and I dont want to be a pain to him though I would like a unit that works.

Thanks.

Ive ordered a few things from their site and through ebay from them, always gave excellent service :)

Excellent trader indeed ordered monday afternoon it was here tuesday morning

Service is fine communication is great, though I still cant get the PowerSync to run.
Anyone else got one of these units, havin probs gettin it runnin?

Thanks.

tmc = best service and all on time any problem give him a ring or pm and your problems are gone!

thanks tmc!
regularly customer hnj!

Back