Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TMC Best Trader

ray123

Inactive User
my stuff arrived in good order and in good faith,just start this thread to show my appriciation,tmc is a trusted trader.thank you once again

have to agree with u , have dealt with tmc a few times myself and always arrives quickly , and after sales service is just as reliabe

And so say all of us! got another next day delivery today he takes the title hands down Good old mash:Clap::Clap::Clap::Clap:

Got a powersync last week it wouldn't run either with sidewinder or win exp, returned it and he sent another it arrived today I have spent the last two hours trying to get it running.
I havn't got a problem with com ports or computer as my T911 runs perfect, I havn't adjusted the pot (as he says it is set) I checked its readin 90 I havn't flashed as was told its preflashed and its still not running.
Anyone any suggestions I can try to get it running before I return it for a refund.
I have had good after sales response from the guy and I dont want to be a pain to him though I would like a unit that works.

Thanks.

Ive ordered a few things from their site and through ebay from them, always gave excellent service :)

Service is fine communication is great, though I still cant get the PowerSync to run.
Anyone else got one of these units, havin probs gettin it runnin?

Thanks.

tmc = best service and all on time any problem give him a ring or pm and your problems are gone!

thanks tmc!
regularly customer hnj!

Back