TM800HD Is It Worth £250?

meoboot is just a multiboot plugin , the flash image still has to be patched , even with a geniume sim in a clone it will not work the same as an original due to hardware.

but anyway that off topic

seems i'm looking hard for one now :)

is there no security in the tm800 like the dream / sim / image security , are there bootloader like in a dream

Yes it does m8!Why do you think that they gone to os 1.06?

all peter pan images ie works on clones without patching!

Yes it does m8!Why do you think that they gone to os 1.06?

all peter pan images ie works on clones without patching!

No to my knowledge they don't peter pan are old , newer images like oozoon , merlin excalubur , newnigma2 i can go on all with OE1.6 do not run on clones unless patched if you can run a genuine image on a clone with no patching then your .

openpli will run on a clone with new ssl76a bootloader same and Dream Elite 1.3.3 but try it with gemini and other images you will pass booting bit not enigma2 boot :proud: .

I have been hackin around these images for weeks with others its just impossible to run an unpatched image on a clone without a patch weather it be in the bootloader or within the image somewhere . try it . try UBB Message - Dreambox Made in China OEM Forum bet it done run in flash , it will in meoboot as meoboot uses the patched drivers and bootloader from flash not the image installed in meoboot

close this topic mods its off topic and i have decided to purchase one , thx for all the info peeps.

close this topic mods its off topic and i have decided to purchase one , thx for all the info peeps.

we can continiou on this m8 .but its out of topic as you said but you have to know that Meeboot dose not check bootloader version and thats why you can have ss72 in flash and run ie ss75 on usbstick!

we can discuss this in another thread if you want

regards

i have been asked by tm these questions .
few members rubbishing tm800 downing it so much that this is the only box has all the problems.
Please reply one by one
Audio sync.
I found few links about the mighty big big dream box that most of you using as reference please reply why they still have big problem with audio sync

Lip Sync issues with HD channels on DM800 - Satpimps

DM800 AC3 Sync Issues - AVForums.com

sound is out of sync

Linux Forums

-------------------------
2-in last information RATs post explained in full for last image released by tm dose any one of us wants to read this again and again so stop carry on
repeating the same conversation in different post and different forums.
3-I really do not understand how many times I have to repeat myself
tm800 is open source THE reason is not released because it has to be simplified so members of public can use them.
4-please answer me is it necessary that in each new post I have to repeat above
5-i repeat again THERE are 3 teams doing new image for tm800 it will take time to finish.
6-This is a repeat question { how long it took dream box to finish dm800 by about 80% as all of you know still there many bugs }
7-As few members making such big deal for last few weeks { can you say how long it should take for tm800 to be like dm800 in image?}
8-few of you complaining tm800 to non linux can you please say
is linux and non linux same ? if is not what is the relevant that many of carrying on and on about and comparing .
9-I am wondering is this section for tm800 owners or other brands
10-also wondering is forum to find problems and trying to help each other or comparing and rubbishing no othere brand only tm800 why.
11-tm will refund you via your reseller
a-if you can not wait.
b-if you think is not worth it.
c-for any other reason
---------------------------------------------
in next few posts i will find more links with lots of problems with mighty great one ---one and the only DM vu du
just to prove tm800 is not the only one

10-also wondering is forum to find problems and trying to help each other or comparing and rubbishing no othere brand only tm800 why.

NO, DW is not all about finding problems, thats what beta testers are for, but when the public has access to the beta versions of software, at the same time as the people who are meant to be testing, then the public will use internet forums to share their findings

Your posts read like people talking about the TM800 are directly having a pop at you. DW is a fair, unbiased, open forum, whos members are allowed to openly discuss technologys good AND BAD points without censorship, much to the dismay of members like bobi and satronics

yes, we all know the image isnt ready, we know it in greek, german, russian, hindu, some of us even know it in welsh, punjabi, swahili, japanese, mandarin and thai, but what TM seem to fail to grasp, is that they keep comitting to dates, then fail to deliver. i personally am counting down the 30 days to the next image, as promised upon release of the last one, and counting the says to september when the code is released that will allow those in the know to create an image themselfs, but IMO this is where they keep on messing up

ive had a DM800 since they were released, ~3 years? not sure now, i had to fit my own fan to it, due to it overheating, drilling holes in the side of a brand new £400 box, as DMM wouldnt do fook all about it. Now the hip hop channel has moved, every sunday when my EPG goes to update, i wake up on a monday to the green screen. now who do i 'blame' for this? DMM? Nabilo? sky?

id like to know where the member UR_team has vanished to, where the UR forums has vanished to, where the full UR CVS has vanished to, where the UR file 'warehouse' has vanished to

The hardware is well worth the money, and once the software is sorted out, this receiver will be the receiver that will battle the clones, especially if the price was to fall

To stop all the bickering would it be a good idea for a mod to start a sticky Tm-500/600 and a Tm-800 "Bug Thread" for users to post bugs found in images and where TM/UR/Satwiz could post that they are being worked on and release notes for new images. The two threads could moderated with the threat of a short ban for double posting bugs/off topic/slagging off. At least Image writers would see all the bugs in one thread and users could see that they are being listened to. Just an idea.

To stop all the bickering would it be a good idea for a mod to start a sticky Tm-500/600 and a Tm-800 "Bug Thread" for users to post bugs found in images and where TM/UR/Satwiz could post that they are being worked on and release notes for new images. The two threads could moderated with the threat of a short ban for double posting bugs/off topic/slagging off. At least Image writers would see all the bugs in one thread and users could see that they are being listened to. Just an idea.

the threads you mention actually exist, i know the tm800 one is called 'had a crash' or something similar

i have been asked by tm these questions .
few members rubbishing tm800 downing it so much that this is the only box has all the problems.
Please reply one by one
Audio sync.
I found few links about the mighty big big dream box that most of you using as reference please reply why they still have big problem with audio sync

Lip Sync issues with HD channels on DM800 - Satpimps

DM800 AC3 Sync Issues - AVForums.com

sound is out of sync

Linux Forums

-------------------------
2-in last information RATs post explained in full for last image released by tm dose any one of us wants to read this again and again so stop carry on
repeating the same conversation in different post and different forums.
3-I really do not understand how many times I have to repeat myself
tm800 is open source THE reason is not released because it has to be simplified so members of public can use them.
4-please answer me is it necessary that in each new post I have to repeat above
5-i repeat again THERE are 3 teams doing new image for tm800 it will take time to finish.
6-This is a repeat question { how long it took dream box to finish dm800 by about 80% as all of you know still there many bugs }
7-As few members making such big deal for last few weeks { can you say how long it should take for tm800 to be like dm800 in image?}
8-few of you complaining tm800 to non linux can you please say
is linux and non linux same ? if is not what is the relevant that many of carrying on and on about and comparing .
9-I am wondering is this section for tm800 owners or other brands
11-tm will refund you via your reseller
a-if you can not wait.
b-if you think is not worth it.
c-for any other reason
---------------------------------------------
in next few posts i will find more links with lots of problems with mighty great one ---one and the only DM vu du
just to prove tm800 is not the only one

Not so many people are rubbishing TM down.we just sharing our thoughts about ity!And yes the mighty dm struggled with their boxes but they did something dif ,they managed to make their boxes better and better!I am still having problem with time and date on my tm since the first day.i am agree with Digidude m8 concerning hardware but as we know DGS boxes have very good hardware too.So if you have any positive to add on our concern you are welcome and if you are a member of UR team so please dont get angry with negative posts ,instead fix the bugs on these great reciver!

regards

@ Satwiz, who are these other 3 Dev teams mate?

And why hasn't anyone announced any development for the TM800?

Back