TM800HD 15/6/11 iQ Team New Image

Bally123345 if you turn offf fast zapping it cures the problem you are having but channel change is a bit slower but it looks better. It was mentioned in a post I cant find and cant remember who so sorry for not crediting you.

Thanks Rat couldent find it but under my nose all the time lol

Anyone having problems with this image on channel change. I change channel & it shows the channel with no sound when the cogs cone on when u up the volume which I have to switch off the box & restart. It's happened 4 times today since I loaded the image on at 8pm

flashed 15th to the letter, I followed Digidudes Post On Formatting HDD to the letter

I changed Channel Fast Zap to NO
I changed Change Bouquets In Quickzap to ON

Ive installed all of the plugins that I knew worked like epg, digi's ppanel etc
installed Rat's Bouquets
everything working :)

Ive tried a encrypted HD channel recording of around 20 minutes so far Worked Perfect :)
I tried a quick avi I had on a mem stick, played back for the 5 minutes I tried it for, not tried FF or RW yet

I will keep an eye on HD audio levels over time :) an will do further checking of some more file formats :)

I put my hands up and admit its a vast improvement and I really hope it continues forwards without any backward steps :)

at this time Im pretty happy :Clap: :banana:

Last edited by a moderator:
When you press pause in the media player, the file pauses and goes back to the playlist screen, but the time counter continues even though the film is paused. I resumed and tried it 3 or 4 times and the file locked up.

Still, just having the pause is nice progress

VectorZ do you also find when you pause, hitting the play button doesent resume it but hitting the pause button again does.

Ive tried some BRrips, BDrips, MP3 so far all fine :)
1 BRrip was a little juddery but 1 out of many aint bad :)

I aint got no MKV files to test but I see others have tried so Im happy to think they would work if I had them :)

yeah I get the the menu screen when paused on video, also you cant pause MP3 no biggy tbh Im happy at present that recording seems to work :) going to record a HD movie over night in full to test 100%
and media is pretty much working :) and to be fair the did say its only 95%

deffo getting there .... :)

VectorZ do you also find when you pause, hitting the play button doesent resume it but hitting the pause button again does.

Haven't tried that mate but to be honest over the years I've seen both ways used on various devices. Some use play to resume whilst others use pause again to resume, or unpause as I believe they call it.

I'm a little gob smacked :err: Ive just sat and watched The Karate Kid on Premier HD and the audio was the same all the way through, never had to turn it up once :)

no audio drop outs and no audio deterioration through the movie at all

:Clap:

Hi i take it ur using a downloaded channel list, i was having the same problems so after i installed the channel list i did a scan for each satellite again that seemed to get rid of the problem.

Anyone having problems with this image on channel change. I change channel & it shows the channel with no sound when the cogs cone on when u up the volume which I have to switch off the box & restart. It's happened 4 times today since I loaded the image on at 8pm

Hello again all...... Yesterday I tried the latest image that was on the download site, followed DR's restrictions to the letter, and got the box up & running. I have installed 320gb external USB drive & is working also. I want to try media playback, my question is, could I just disconnect the external USB, plug it in my mac & copy the xvid to the movies folder or do you think, this won't work?

The receiver will format the drive in the linux ext2 format, so a PC may then want to reformat it to a recognisable structure before youll be able to do that m8. the easiest and most reliable way would be to FTP into your receiver, and navigate to the folder

/media/rear-disk/

and then create a folder called films, then via the FTP connection, drag and drop the films into the folder

this way you wont run the risk of corrupting the filesystem on the disk by swapping it from linux (receiver) to fat or ntfs or any other system on your mac / pc

Digidude thank you yet again, for being the master of all satellite & linux knowledge :Cheers:

dont suppose it will support srt files along with the avi's? - or am i really expecting too much again lol

One thing Ive noticed is it dosent save the audio settings from other Satellites, Im sure it did on 31/5 image

not a moan just an observation

One thing Ive noticed is it doesn't save the audio settings from other Satellites, I'm sure it did on 31/5 image

not a moan just an observation
don't even save audio if you change channel on same satellite, most MTV channels need audio changing, once done it dont need doing again

if you change channel you need to change audio again when returning to the MTV channel

Rat that dosent happen for me even after a reboot.

you mean it still keeps the saved audio mate ? or it dont after reboot ?

Back