TM800HD 15/6/11 iQ Team New Image

Its saves audio settings no matter what chanell i change to or from mtv is ok even after reboot its still there

strange :err: deffo wont save for me
looks like a reflash is on the cards lol

I think we are all seeing slightly different minor problems, but from what i have been reading on here and my own experience it think the counter may stop sooner than the deadline.

just reflashed and still the same :err: gotta laugh really

Im still experiencing out of sync audio and thats without recording, had to flick up and down about 5 times and problem wasnt isolated to actual programme but it was on that particular channel

I have had this image loss audio and lockup on certain channels, it always means a reflash.
I also noticed that the skin was corrupted.
Yesterday I reflashed but used the default bouquets and the channels worked and the skin wasn't corrupted.
I then put on my bouquet (modified catseyes) and the skin corrupted and the iffy channels locked the box again, I put on an old image and my bouquets and it worked fine ?
I have now gone back to this image with the default skin (I have modified it to my tastes) and it seems to be running fine, played a few movies and so far it has been 100%.
Audio doesn't save for me but not to bothered about it to be honest.
Not impressed that I can't use my bouquets but the improvements on this image for me outweigh the minor niggle with the bouquet.

It's nice to have a working media centre at long last.

I have had this image loss audio and lockup on certain channels, it always means a reflash.
I also noticed that the skin was corrupted.
Yesterday I reflashed but used the default bouquets and the channels worked and the skin wasn't corrupted.
I then put on my bouquet (modified catseyes) and the skin corrupted and the iffy channels locked the box again, I put on an old image and my bouquets and it worked fine ?
I have now gone back to this image with the default skin (I have modified it to my tastes) and it seems to be running fine, played a few movies and so far it has been 100%.
Audio doesn't save for me but not to bothered about it to be honest.
Not impressed that I can't use my bouquets but the improvements on this image for me outweigh the minor niggle with the bouquet.

It's nice to have a working media centre at long last.

Ellie

I have the exact same problem. On the 31/5/11 IQ image my bouquets work fine with no problems. On the 15/6/11 image i ge the no audio and constant cogs when the channel locks meaning i have to restart the receiver. Which image are you using so your bouquet works?

I had the same problem yesterday when I loaded my bouquets. After turning the box off I tried to do a sat scan but that locked off the box. I then turned off on again and downloaded Vhannibal motorised list through the blue button. That worked fine. I then reloaded my bouquets and tried to do a sat scan and it didnt lock the box. When i done the sat scan i done multisat picked the sats i wanted and at the bottom network scan I put yes and clear before scan I put yes.since then I havnt had any problems when changing channels with my bouquets installed.

Back