TM800 Outstanding Issues

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there a thread about the outstanding problems? I'm sure I read one where the fixed issues were coloured green but I can't find it now :(

So Far:-

1. Scans are returning less channels than the TM600
2. When using Fixed IP I get the message 'webserver unable to listen on 10.10.10.8:80. I have to restart network in the menus.
3. None of the channels stream. VLC tealls me that it was unable to open the stream.
4. I don't seem to be able to number the channels in Dreambox Edit, I want to mimmick the sly channel numbers to make life easier for wife and kids.

I'm sure there's more but these are a starter for 10.

BTW. Love the box, just need to sort the niggles.

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Biggest 3 have got to be.

- PVR function incomplete as good as un-usable.
- WIFI Not working.
- Card reader disabled/Not working...

belmando

Inactive User
Reaction score
Biggest 3 have got to be.

- PVR function incomplete as good as un-usable.
- WIFI Not working.
- Card reader disabled/Not working...

you can add web streaming too.And SD subttles does not work good .These 5 are very important and thats what say on the package.

regards

belmando

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is there a thread about the outstanding problems? I'm sure I read one where the fixed issues were coloured green but I can't find it now :(

So Far:-

1. Scans are returning less channels than the TM600
2. When using Fixed IP I get the message 'webserver unable to listen on 10.10.10.8:80. I have to restart network in the menus.
3. None of the channels stream. VLC tealls me that it was unable to open the stream.
4. I don't seem to be able to number the channels in Dreambox Edit, I want to mimmick the sly channel numbers to make life easier for wife and kids.

I'm sure there's more but these are a starter for 10.

BTW. Love the box, just need to sort the niggles.

Welcome to the club m8!:banana

regards

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
Oops, did I wake a few people up :)

The streaming is the biggest thing for me, I didn't expect to get a newer box and have fewer features :(

I frequently watch streams from the TM600 whilst the mrs is watching her crap.

Can any of you geniuses port zapstream?

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't expect to get a newer box and have fewer features :(

no disrespect mate but there are enough posts on here saying things are not ready yet
maybe you should of waited like many others on here :(

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
no disrespect mate but there are enough posts on here saying things are not ready yet
maybe you should of waited like many others on here :(

@Rat, I know you don't really know me but wait and patience are two things missing from my vocab :)

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
lol :) I think this will change your ways mate ;)

gsmtech

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
@Rat, I know you don't really know me but wait and patience are two things missing from my vocab :)

LOL...stick on ebay then and, invest in a box with features that work..theres a lot of choice out there !
Or your going have to go to TM school of vocabulary, where the most common used words are " excuses", "not ready", "wait" ..

eazi

Inactive User
Reaction score
LOL

I fully understood what I was getting myself into. It's all part of the fun.

My only real surprise was with Enigma 2, not TM. Enigma has been around a very ling time and is a very good system. I was surprised to find base features from Enigma had failed to make there way into v2.

belmando

Inactive User
Reaction score
LOL

I fully understood what I was getting myself into. It's all part of the fun.

My only real surprise was with Enigma 2, not TM. Enigma has been around a very ling time and is a very good system. I was surprised to find base features from Enigma had failed to make there way into v2.

you mean TM not e2!

TEST