EPG e2m3u2bouquet.py

netpalmer

Inactive User
Reaction score
Do you know? this e2m3u2bouquet.py file that sets up a subscription to the Zgemma box, I'm using OpenATV but does it has issues with the EPG, I'm getting IPTV channels in separate folders but the EPG import is returning zero. I know the provider works if I use an android app it downloads the EPG fine.
When I look at the boutique it shows a (0) folder at the top don't think that is right.

Actually when I look at the boutique it shows a (n/a) folder at the top that not right. Manually delete but it comes back after a reboot.

Sorry mate re read your using epg importer

So in epg importer you have selected the source the script has installed and run a manual update ?

Yes I selected the provider on the source on the EPG importer and did a manual import, but it just stays a zero

Strange then working on android not on e2.

Does EPGimporter work a sat or a cable source selected what ever your box has you dont say.

Not keen on the fact I might have to install the extremetv.ipk file

When I put the EPG script into a browser I see the xml tv channel list so I still think it's my zgemma, if I copy this where would I put it? And what file name would it need?

Back