TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28

...and in CoolEPG next to the channel (instead of the name)

Sometimes you have to change the "number of channel rows" or "height" to a smaller number in order for the picons to show in EPG.

got the picons working on the info bar but my epg is still now and next on sky channels cheers

press and hold the yellow button, and select multigraphicalEPG

or menu in CoolTV if you've got that installed

ok thanks sorted all that... is the 7 day guide for terrestial tv only as am still getting now and next on pay tv cheeers

great image everything working ok but is it possable to get sky channels on 7 day epg cheers

ok rytec uk xmltv it downloads around 50,000 events whatever that means thanks

You have to set up Rytec UK/BBCUK
and I cant remember how from memory :err:
check in blue button

ok the only other uk one is rytecuk bbci but this only loads 15 events were as the other loaded 50,000 events thanks

is it possible to ftp another rytec somewere in the box cheers

you mean update the rytec sources ?

I think they are located in the /etc folder, and can be got from here
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

sorry going over my head now cant i just down load dw epg downloads or are they out of date cheers

ok managed this i think it was the same source as i downloaded through the box clicked ryetec uk and imported 55,000 event the same these imports must go somewhere but there no going in my epg does this actully work in the tm800 cheers also what is open tv is that another epg server thanks

It works fine on the Tm800HD, i use the rytec radiotimes BBC abd BBCI sources.

Just select them in the rytec epg importer. Let it download them all (i assume you have a usb drive in the rear slot??). It should created an epg file there.

Then any of the EPG's will read this data.

rytec radiotimes BBC abd BBCI sources.
i dont have this option in my epg importer
iv tried the rytec site and changed with ftp but still the same is it possible to download the source file anywere else thanks

i have a usb in the back of the box that runs picon fine will the epg go thee automaticly or will i need to set a path cheers

iv factory reset reflashed image but stil getting nowhere how do i know if my events are being saved to my usb key thanks

Back