TM800-DWiQ-2011-11-28

Using remote:
List- and navigate using up--down and ok to your rear usb.
or ftp /media/usb
you should see epg.dat and the date it was last modified.

its not in usb it in rear disk and so are my picons and there working usb empty cheers ..................... but the rear disk is my usb although both folders in media

Last edited:
Ok ,rear disc/rear usb port just terminology.You need to check that epg is actually downloading.

Press yellow button - epgimport- yellow button (manual) within a few seconds you should see a note appear on the screen showing epg downloading and a counter showing the number of pieces of data downloaded.
if this shows then you are obviously downloading, check the disc again to look for epg.dat.The DW customised image downloads to the rear disc/usb by default if a memory device is detected.

when i go in media both usb and rear disk are in there. there is an epg data file inside rear disk iv downloaded 55,000 event but for some reason there not loading into my epg it has got to be something simple as the data is there thanks

iv tried 4 different usb sticks today .everytime i load events i have to turn the box off and on for them to show on my usb stick is this correct

i know this may sound silly ,but have you placed the usb stick that you want for epg in one of the rear ports .

bingo iv done it... ftp ect/epgimport/ then deleted rytec sources went to rytec website downloaded lastest source and ftp back to ect/epgimport ... about time this thing has been doing my head in

jsaw big thanks for all your replies cheers mate

Back