Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM500 UR rel 2.0.23 (14-Oct-2009) cannot get to plugins

kunmun23

Inactive User
Hi m8s,
I recently got hold of a locked TM500 box (no password). It has a saved Cline that I want to extract before I reflash it with a new image.
I thought of using the Tubox plugin to edit the passwd file to remove the password so that I can ftp in and extract the cline.

The issue is that this box that this box seems to have been locked in a weird way : The yellow button does not bring up the plugin screen. So I can't install the tuxcom plugin. Only the red button seems to work-it refreshes the softcam keys...I have tried almost everything, pressing the blue, yellow, green buttons (twice/thrice)...tried the file button..checking menus to enable it...nothing seems to work...

Any ideas how I can install the tuxcom plugin, reset the password, extract the cline and reflash a new image... ?

The primary goal is extract the cline as I may not be able to get to it otherwise.

Help pls !!

Nope...doesn't allow me to get to minweb either :(
I switched off the box..keeping pressed the power button, switched it on again, waited a while till display showed the IP address's last 3-digit. Tried getting into the miniweb from the browser but it takes me straight to the regular web interface ..

Anything else I can try ?

Back