Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM500 Super advice please

P4TCA

'Stupid Scottish White Guy'
A friend asked me to look at a TM500 super he had, I am unfamiliar with them. I was holding the power button to get into the info to add a cline and it did not give me the option, just an option to uprgade firmware or factory reset. I then noticed the software was for TM 600 although the box is TM500. I then tried to update by network via the miniweb page to the 500 image 180211 here Technomate software online
. The unit is flashed but is now stuck in the boot cycle? How do I get it out of the boot cycle and where do I go from here?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the image, how do I manage to flash it if the box is stuck in a boot cycle?

Thanks for the image, how do I manage to flash it if the box is stuck in a boot cycle?

hi mate if it`s stuck in boot cycle chances are you will have to flash it using dream up and a null modem cable.this will ineffect give you a factory set box.

View attachment 65242

Got it relashed guys, thanks for the help. But I'm back to sqaure one, no option to amend cccam.cfg? Also tried to ftp, is there a username password for the dw image?

user name : root
password:

go into putty and change password by typing passwd

some ftp programs dont like the box not having a password

Is it not "root" and no password

Used to be but that was before the IQ images

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

NO doesn't work?

I've refalshed to DW image, so I'm not sure what can help me here.

user name : root
password:

go into putty and change password by typing passwd

some ftp programs dont like the box not having a password

Im using filezilla, i'll trya nother. No idea what putty is. I searched fromthe main page but no hits?

Last edited by a moderator:
I eventually got it working of the images i downloaded ur 180211 put the box into a stuck in boot cycle loop. The TM600 update would not let ftp or telenet into it. When I gave up with the these 2 the UR 110311 worked fine 1st time. If only I had tried that first. Thanks guys for the help.

use dcc to ftp a cline from your desktop and put your .cfg file in etc folder you can find that with dcc var,etc ,to get dcc working you need to create a password use technomate control centre you need to enter the box ip and save and leave current password blank on right hand side of screen you see change password enter new password and confirm then click change it will now change password which you use as password for DCC programme so you can now ftp your cfg to etc folder

Back