filezilla

piplan1966

Member ++
Reaction score
Today VU Zero is on. Filezilla is connected. Double clicked on Filename. Then there is no cccam.cnf in this option. Then clicked on tuxbox. Then clicked on cnfg. There is oscam / ncam / cccam.cfg here. I want to add OS cam, I have tried to upload the server through filezilla, but the page on which cline is written does not open, please help.

Attachments

• 1645007511975.png
    1645007511975.png
    312 bytes · Views: 3
Lets deal with one problem at a time CCcam first.

Have you installed a CCcam emu on your vu zero ?

Answer the above question.

A bear bones CCcam.cfg is attached for you unzip it and send the file to the etc folder and reboot.

Use filezilla to navigate to the etc/ folder right click the CCcam.cfg and select view/edit paste in your line press save and then yes to filezilla wanting to upload to server.

Reboot your box channels should not clear.

Attachments

• CCcam.zip
    235 bytes · Views: 7
Last edited:
It has been over 3 hours since the last post. Are you still stuck? Your picture is not showing.

Teen gante se zyada hugaya. Kuch bangaya ya nahi? Ap ka picture nahi dek sakta

Which image is on receiver. Have you set password on receiver. The password you set on receiver is what you must use on fiezilla

Receiver ke undar, kis image hai? Recaiver ke undar, password lagaya ya nahi? Jis password receiver me lgaya, wohi Filezilla me likna parega

From that it sounds like your running the Egami image in this instance its still the etc folder. Is CCcam running.

So we have established your connected and you see the etc folder in the right hand lower window in Filezilla.

So what is failing ?
Have you managed to transfer the CCcam.cfg file i uploaded to the ect folder ?

You uploaded the CCC cam. I don't know how to transfer. Please guide me completely
  1. Enter the address in the Host field.This is the IP address of your receiver
  2. Enter root in the Username field.
  3. Enter your password in the Password field.
  4. Enter a port number in the Port field. Port number is 21
  5. Click on Quickconnect.
  6. Bottom right window named Filename double click the etc folder
  7. Now from the left hand window find the CCcam.cfg on your computer and drag it into the etc folder in the right hand lower window.

You said I am running Egami. You are right. Egami has come to the fore. I don't know what Egami is. There is another problem. When I turn on the receiver, the evolved image is written in front of it.

You said I am running Egami. You are right. Egami has come to the fore. I don't know what Egami is. There is another problem. When I turn on the receiver, the evolved image is written in front of it.
Egami is just the name of the group your image is made by.

Back