TM-Twin OE Price Announced

That wasn't a dig m8,I know you haven't,
I just get fed up with the constant bickering about this box is better then that box blah blah blah,
as I said we should ALL be able to post specs or price or even whether you are looking forward to the release of a box/image without somebody always jumping on it :)

Then you should ban the two shit stirrers involved with TM and a certain competitor that always turn up and wind people up... usually people who have already spent their money and still waiting with empty promises and bullshit blaming!

lets just chill :) let the box get released, stick to the receiver you like and everyone should be happy
:)

Looks like VU Duo clones will be released soon. TM will have to do a good job with the images and sell the receiver at a reasonable price if they want to drive sales for this receiver.

Then you should ban the two shit stirrers involved with TM and a certain competitor that always turn up and wind people up... usually people who have already spent their money and still waiting with empty promises and bullshit blaming!

I have done in the past and will do again if necessary but I would prefer if we could all just get on with it and stop the playground tactics tbh m8

The people making the most noise about this obviously know where most of the work on the image is being done, so why keep on banging the same drum here?

Cos other forums wouldnt put up with it maybe?

ive not done ANY work on any code for any receiver since the end of october due to work and holidays, and with xmas coming and my kids birthdays etc, i doubt that ill personally look at anything thatd take more than a few hours, untill at least towards the end of january

unfortunatley for me, my hobby doesnt pay my bills lol

Back