Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM-TWIN-OE Picture Quality

Gigibau

Inactive User
Hi all i am not sure is it me or my tv or tm-twin picture quality much worse than tm800hd. I had tm800hd and i could have such nice picture quality that i can't get with tm-twin. Anyone else have this problem?

one of the good things about the 800 was the picture quality. when you run the setup wizard, one of the first stages (after choosing hdmi then resolution) asks you if youd like to setup your screen for contrast / brightness etc, it may be worth running through this again and fine tuning the tv settings

To enhance the way you want adjust as bellow,
Menu/setup/system/video enhancement setting
You can adjust full colour/contrast/brightness /hue/Etc,
Also best way set it to 1080i,
menu/setup/system/A/V setting/video out put

To enhance the way you want adjust as bellow,
Menu/setup/system/video enhancement setting
You can adjust full colour/contrast/brightness /hue/Etc,
Also best way set it to 1080i,
menu/setup/system/A/V setting/video out put

Your style off posting is very unique

Gigibau, I can't compare to TM800HD, as i've never used one, but comparing it to my Media Center which runs on an ASRock HT330, the Twin is better! OK, I *did* find that some channels showed various skin tones very weirdly, but then after I adjusted the settings on my Panasonic Viera (settings are individual to the HDMI channel you're using!), things got a lot better. As Happy says, set the output to 1080i, as I find 1080p way too jerky.

Anyway, just in case you too have a Viera, the settings of interest I have arE:
Viewing mode: Cinema
Colour Balance: Normal
Colour management: off
P-NR: Off

Last edited:
Thanks guys i do the settings and everything that needs to be done but i still can't get the picture quality as good as tm800.
I did remove videoenhancement and it seems bit better.

Back