2-recording 2 channel display 3-ii in vfd
4-pause in media player
5-nans message in cccam 2.13
6-crash log now to [email protected]
7-added off/on scrawling vfd
8- Record and play display stop start
9- web interface to updated to openwebif

Technomate software online

(will edit link once its uploaded to DW download section ;))

OK, Digidude. Who ARE you? If *this* is the latest official release, and the 13/04/2012 one (which was recommended by TM) isn't, then what is going on???

He is a very nice chap. He does more for TM than TM sometimes.

The post he has made follows the official release of 24-04 IQ image.

Images will keep coming.

He is a very nice chap. He does more for TM than TM sometimes.

The post he has made follows the official release of 24-04 IQ image.

Images will keep coming.

I'm angry, abu-baniaz, because only yesterday afternoon was I told by my dealer (who was told by TM themselves!) that the latest official release was 13/04/2012. So, if the latest one is 24/04/2012 (which obviously has a date before yesterday!), why wasn't I told to use that one instead? And why did the dealer tell me to NOT use any other "unofficial" images, as this would render my device unsupported as far as TM are concerned? And where are these "official" releases announced??

I'm getting confused as to what is official, and what is not - *who* is official, and who is NOT! :(

you will get used to it all mate lol
there is NO 13/4 image in the download centre so I would take that as it was NOT officially released

so someone somewhere is lying "I have no idea who that could be"

you will get used to it all mate lol

Seems so, mate! This is all a bit Monty Python!!

there is NO 13/4 image in the download centre so I would take that as it was NOT officially released

so someone somewhere is lying "I have no idea who that could be"

OK, it looks like I'll be cutting the dealer out of the loop, then, and getting in touch with TM directly.

The dealers want your money simples
Will treat you like a mushroom.
If digidude says it's the latest image then it is.

i also can confirm this is the latest image, spoke to technomate directly today due to the issues which i have been having with my twin e.g hdmi not working properly with my monitor on the receiver.

They sent me a link to download this software half an hour before it was released.

Richard at technomate assured me that the team is aware of the hdmi issue and will be sorting it hopefully this week... fingers crossed but i am going to check now if this new software works ok with the hdmi as there is a new menu for hdmi in the receiver.

Other then that, receiver looks promising and technomate help and support is second to none.

Regards

Fruitball

--------------------------------
Fixed Broken in this image
1-scrowling vfd & 7) on or off - not actually fixing the problem of Day added in standby so force scroll or have incomplete text
2-recording 2 channel display 3-ii in vfd
4-pause in media player you can now press play or pause (or even volume) to resume now FFS! Take your pick
5-nans message in cccam 2.13
6-crash log now to [email protected] but still not saving the crash log. very helpful
7-added off/on scrawling vfd see above - did ask what difference was but was ignored as usual
8- Record and play display stop start
9- web interface to updated to openwebif ?? :? ??
[/QUOTE]

There are a few more issues to be resolved.

The date is the date that it was released to the beta team.

Right... only 15 minutes into my new 24-04-2012 image, I got a complete lockup! Only way was to use the switch at the back! Great start!!

And that's after the upgrade took several attempts because on the first reboot after the upgrade, I got a green screen - needed to disconnect the HDD again so that it could boot up, and THEN re-connect it! Good job that the chassis screws are permanently off, eh! :S

Back