Tm twin loop

Kendo75

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi guys got a strange one for you,got my tm twin beginning of the week followed set up guide flashed with latest vix and everything's working as it should,now I took the feed from the loop and connected to another box and set tuner b as priority tuner,still all ok other box working fine,after a few minutes the other box says no signal,I've changed the cables etc etc and still nothing,if I reboot the tm twin whilst it's booting I get signal to my other box but as soon as it finishes it's boot sequence I lose signal again any ideas? Is there anything in the settings for the lnb loop as I've looked and can't find anything.
Thanks

My belief is that only one box at a time can be on when using the loop through.The main box would need to be in standby for the second box to work.To run a second box at the same time use the RF out but i think you have to view the same programmes.

On the Twin, you need to check what tuner it is using. Just because you have B preferred it does not mean it will be using B. The indication is the letter on the bottom right of the of info screen.

You do not have to have the Twin off switched off to use the Loop Out even if you are using Tuner A. You are however restricted to what channels are available. I don't know if this is same TP or same quadrant. I have just done a test. Sky receiver on BBC1. If I am on BBC 1/2 on the Twin, there is a picture on the Sky receiver. If I go to ITV, the picture disappears on the Sky receiver, go back to BBC 1 or 2 and the picture returns.

Yes there is a restriction to the channels available when the twin is on standby I get all channels on 2nd receiver when the twin is on channels are limited I'll live with it till I can get a separate feed fir my 2nd box.
Thanks for the help guys

Back