TM : How To oscam and/or CCcam with TV VLAANDEREN / TELESAT / CANAL DIGITAAL NL

wolftje

DW Regular +
Reaction score
Since there has been a lot of questions and emails lately that has been sent to me concerning the new smartcard firmware I4A that has been launched for
more over a week now ... I have decided to write some good - clear info about this. feel free to join of course.
Oh yeah, and some Dutch bullshit Site Named S*t4all decided I could not post some interesting info about how to configure yr oscam correctly because it smelled 2 much about Cardsharing. Anyway the people who know me a bit closer know I'm against such a 'Mob' Server stuff. So if you want to get me pissed you should come with such a cheap execuses ... Go TO H.... M...f ckrs. Anyway, No Dutch information then but in good old plain english.

The info i'm gonna provide will explain how to configure oscam/cccam/newcamd correctly so you can connect very nicely with yr TM network receiver with the nice CCcam client / newcamd client addon into yr dreambox without having your smartcard locking up ....

this info goes for Tv Vlaanderen 0100:00006C, TéléSat 0100:00006D and NL digitaal 0100:00006A

At this very moment the new smartcard updates makes it very hard to even share to more than 2 satellite receivers (Single tuners)
the M7 group(which has all the mentioned packages above and also AustriaSat <- yes really ? !) does not want you to have smartcardsplitters and share inhouse or even share through the internet. they Hate CCcam -lol-.

I have been running several setups.

A good setup at this very moment is using CCcam2.3.0 which comes into 2 flavors.
an E1 version and a E2 version.
If you are gonna use CCcam 2.3.0Server in order to connect with your TM receiver (it is recognized as 2.2.1 client)
be sure to have this in your CCcam.cfg

Disable EMM : no
SID LIMIT: /dev/sci0 4 11
GLOBAL EMM : 1
SECA HANDLER: 1

Notice the Sid Limit, it means that no more than 4 times the smartcard can be asked to give a CW in order to decode the Channel within a given time(here it is 11 secs)

People also mention you should add a list of favorite channels on which this restriction should be.
As an example I can give you this for télésat (not tested)
SID LIMIT: /dev/sci0 4 11 { 1479,147A,1483,1484,01CC,01D0,1485 }

The numbers are the SID of the channels in the package TéléSat.

I find this not interesting because the package of the M7 group is big. Everyone has another flavor. Maybe for TF1, éénTv, Canvas, Vtm, Mtv HD .....
I think you better restrict on the level of HOPS and reshare an choose with who'm you want to share...
For example:
Have 4 tvlaanderen full subs you share
have 4 télésat full subs
have 4 nl digitaal subs
you are 12 all together and you add as you want but with restrictions other people.
Anyway lets keep this on track

Last edited:
it is good to know that oscam does not work very stable to decode to yr screen.
But it is really a great tool to work with and you can configure a lot.
You can choose to run oscam in the background and connect with a CCcam Client or newcamd client (or others)
Oscam works very stable with a CCcam 2.1.4 client and oscam can also run as a proxy CCcamserver.

in this config we configure oscam as a background service as CCcamserver and CCcam client proxy and newcam server
for a local tv vlaanderen smartcard in a linux box.
the network environment as an example
linuxbox : fixed ip 192.168.1.10 mask 255.255.255.0 gw 192.168.1.254 DNS 192.168.1.254
Tmbox : fixed ip 192.168.1.11 mask 255.255.255.0 gw 192.168.1.254 DNS 192.168.1.254

you can choose with the TM receiver if y want to connect newcamd(port 44000) or the CCcam(port 12001) - Way.
you can even run parallel on the same box your other CCcam client and connect localhos(crazy huh)

how to monitor ? By log file in the /var/log or by Web by typing in yr local browser on yr network
http://192.168.1.10:8888

Be carefull not to config with the webconfig of oscam as it will put a lot of extra stuff in the config files.
You better do this manually (vi)

So how to configure oscam ?
You will need at minimum a CCcam Client 2.1.4 or higher
You will need to download the latest stable-unstable oscam (mipsel)
the config files reside mostly in all distro in /var/tuxbox/config and you better put them there as oscam will try to locate them there.

You need to make 3 files in those DIR.
oscam.conf, config of oscam/oscam web / oscam log / oscam as cccamserver
oscam.server, here you will configure smartcard and C-LINES
oscam.user, here you will configure the extra access for newcamd(login&pass, DESKEY sits in conf file) and CCCam users F-LINES

FILE
oscam.conf configured as a CCcamserver and newcamdserver

[global]
usrfile = /var/log/oscamuser.log
logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
cwlogdir = /var/log/cw
disableuserfile = 0
clienttimeout = 4000
cachedelay = 120
nice = -1
preferlocalcards = 1
saveinithistory = 1

[monitor]
port = 808
hideclient_to = 15
appendchaninfo = 1

[newcamd]
port = 44000@0100:00006C
key = 0102030405060708091011121314

[cccam]
port = 12001
reshare = 1
forward_origin_card = 0
ignorereshare = 0
version = 2.1.4
minimizecards = 0
keepconnected = 1
stealth = 1
reshare_mode = 0
updateinterval = 240

[webif]
httpport = 8888
httprefresh = 5
httpallowed = 192.168.0.0-255.255.255.255 (or 0.0.0.0-255.255.255.255 so the whole world can connect)

FILE
oscam.server configured to read a Tv Vlaanderen smartcard with a restriction on the ECM so yr smartcard stays healthy.
and an example how to connect to a CCCam server(C-LINE) you can add them here yup.
notice the HOPS. i would not put more than 5 as oscam is very agressice in getting cards/shares from cccam server.
Also oscam is not restricted by a CCcamserver and gets more cards than usual...

[reader]
label = tvvlreader
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 0100
detect = cd
mhz = 500
cardmhz = 357
ident = 0100:00006C
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,2
ratelimitecm = 4
ratelimitseconds = 10

[reader]
reconnecttimeout = 5
label = CCcamserver.dyndns.org
protocol = cccam
device = CCcamserver.dyndns.org,4600
account = CCcam_user,CCcam_pass
group = 1
caid =
cccversion = 2.1.4
cccmaxhops = 5
ccckeepalive = 1

[reader]
reconnecttimeout = 5
label = CCcamserver2.dyndns.org
protocol = cccam
device = CCcamserver2.dyndns.org,12008
account = CCcam_user2,CCcam2_pass
group = 1
caid =
cccversion = 2.2.1
cccmaxhops = 3
ccckeepalive = 1

Last edited:
as the admin only lets me edit in 20 minutes here is the rest.

FILE
oscam.user, we have a login and pass that is not unique(uniq=0) & can be used by several users to login with newcamd(also see Newcamd des key in oscam.conf file) also here we configure access for the external CCCam clients F-lines

[account]
user = tvvl
pwd = testnewcamd
monlevel = 0
uniq = 0
group = 1
au = TVVL
caid = 0100
ident = 0100:00006C

[account]
user = oscam
pwd = oscam9876TM
group = 1
hostname = 192.168.1.11 (internal ipadres technomate, if you mention the hostname or i you can restrict access only to that device)
cccmaxhops = 3
cccreshare = 0

[account]
user = otherdm500hdinhouse
pwd = dm500hd9876DM
group = 1
hostname = 192.168.1.12
cccmaxhops = 5 (if the inhous DM500HD needs some more cards besides the local HOP 5 is good)
cccreshare = 0

[account]
user = CCcamclientinternet
pwd = CCcampassinternet
group = 1
hostname = IhaveaninternetCCcamserver.dyndns.org (only thay guy connected with the Dynamic domain/ip has access)
cccmaxhops = 3 (if the inhouse DM500HD needs some more cards besides the local HOP 5 is good)
cccreshare = 0

So yr TM receiver ?

When you have installed the addon tm receiver you can connect now to yr oscam cccam server /And-or newcamd server

CCcam
login : oscam
pass : dm500hd9876DM
port 12001

newcamd (for direct access on yr smartcard tv vlaanderen)
login : tvvl
pass : testnewcamd
port : 44000
DES 0102030405060708091011121314

So yr CCcam client wants to connect with newcamd on oscam ? CCcam.cfg
N: 192.168.100.12 44000 tvvl testnewcamd 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Some people are a bit confused by the whole ecm/emm thing. As far as my knowledge goes I'm gonna try to give a brief explanation
it is all about the satellite receiver client software(oscam/cccam) who demands CW from the Smartcard into a give time...
There is a very 'tight' limiet of 4 -different ??- SID demands /10-11secs

how does it work ?

Thecontentprovider (example tv vlaanderen) sends the package movie to the sat-uplinkcentre
At the Sat-uplink centre there are some stuff that is added at the movie package
EMM: Entitlement Control Message
ECM: Entitlement Management Message
+ Encryption of the package "movie"
this is transmitted to the satellite
and comes back to us

We receive in the satellite receiver :
EMM: Entitlement Control Message
ECM: Entitlement Management Message
+ Encrypted package "movie"

our satellite receiver needs to ask a CW by using the oscam/cccam client with the received ecm & emm towards the smartcard(which is a little black box)
The smartcard gives a CW (control word) to the satellite receiver (oscam/cccam)
With that CW the decoder client software can decode the encrypted package 'movie'

Note :
if you want to use oscam to decode to the screen you nee to activate dvbapi and also need a configure the services file. As oscam is very 'difficult'/slow on decoding channels.
Do not add to many cccam server into the server file as it will make oscam unstable....

and if you are running a cccam server/client in the background you can put DVB API: -1 into the CCcam.cfg file

Last edited:
Back