TM 5402 HD M2 CI Super+ HELP (Newbie)

hussain999

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello everyone my first post here and i want to be pointed to the right direction.

so i have the TM 5402 HD M2 CI Super+ which i got from a shop that has All Astra channels unlocked including S ky sports etc. I also have hotbird channels but the only ones that i have unlocked are JSC 1 - 4 and the rest of the Free to air channels, i want to unlock all of the hotbird channels without losing my astra s ky channels!

I checked the system information and i believe the software is 1.02.

If someone can give me a pointer towards the right direction or if it is possible to unlock all the hotbird channels id be most grateful.

Thanks!!

Hello everyone my first post here and i want to be pointed to the right direction.

so i have the TM 5402 HD M2 CI Super+ which i got from a shop that has All Astra channels unlocked including S ky sports etc. I also have hotbird channels but the only ones that i have unlocked are JSC 1 - 4 and the rest of the Free to air channels, i want to unlock all of the hotbird channels without losing my astra s ky channels!

I checked the system information and i believe the software is 1.02.

If someone can give me a pointer towards the right direction or if it is possible to unlock all the hotbird channels id be most grateful.

Thanks!!

Well th every LATEST software is 110P for your box mate, but the one I am personally using until a new patch comes out from Phantom is 109P!

Well th every LATEST software is 110P for your box mate, but the one I am personally using until a new patch comes out from Phantom is 109P!

Thanks for the reply! If i update it will i be able to keep all my channels? I Bought the box from a shop and it is connected to a router at all times to work as instructed by the shop owner.

Thanks for the reply! If i update it will i be able to keep all my channels? I Bought the box from a shop and it is connected to a router at all times to work as instructed by the shop owner.

Think you need to 'read up' in this forum mate, because you can load any software you wish to try via USB stick! Backing up your Channel List is all a part of this procedure-
Back up Channel List (use red button in System Menu)
Factory Reset box
Load latest patch
Load Add-on (for 8281 use)
Factory Reset
Switch box off by switch at back - for 40secs
Switch on from back
Load latest softcam
Restore channel list from backup above

Off you go!

Think you need to 'read up' in this forum mate, because you can load any software you wish to try via USB stick! Backing up your Channel List is all a part of this procedure-
Back up Channel List (use red button in System Menu)
Factory Reset box
Load latest patch
Load Add-on (for 8281 use)
Factory Reset
Switch box off by switch at back - for 40secs
Switch on from back
Load latest softcam
Restore channel list from backup above

Off you go!

Thanks mate you know where i can educate myself on all the add ons and what a softcam is? Is it on this same support forum?

Back