TM-5402 Flash Issues.

sorry Mdt i think you tried to send me private msg but my inbox was full. i cannot get through FTP - it gives access deny error.

sorry Mdt i think you tried to send me private msg but my inbox was full. i cannot get through FTP - it gives access deny error.

thats it then m8 sounds like a trader box... 95% of images for the blackbox 500s have a user/pass as root/dreambox if not its probably been changed so you cant access it. if the sea-lion is gone you might aswell re-flash it and start from scratch if you cannot or down want to get in touch with the person who sold it you,regards mdt

hello ppl,

i have finally got time to play with this. i have got 1 port FTDI USB to RS232 Null Modem adapter.

I have installed the drivers for the above product and in my port section in device manager it says USB serial port and drivers all upto date still it wont detect if i enter IP address of the dreambox.

Also the two lights are not flashing on the cable.

Please can anyone shed some light. thanks a lot for your help

thats it then m8 sounds like a trader box... 95% of images for the blackbox 500s have a user/pass as root/dreambox if not its probably been changed so you cant access it. if the sea-lion is gone you might aswell re-flash it and start from scratch if you cannot or down want to get in touch with the person who sold it you,regards mdt

hello ppl,

i have finally got time to play with this. i have got 1 port FTDI USB to RS232 Null Modem adapter.

I have installed the drivers for the above product and in my port section in device manager it says USB serial port and drivers all upto date still it wont detect if i enter IP address of the dreambox.

Also the two lights are not flashing on the cable.

Please can anyone shed some light. thanks a lot for your help

you need to run dream-up to re-flash your box via rs-232 lead,regards mdt

Back