TM-5302 line entry (red face)

Pakmoto

Inactive User
Reaction score
OK so I bought a TM-5302 for the kids bedroom,
Shot the latest phantom patch on there, put me line entry in, made sure it's on my LAN and tuned into a scrambled channel............................

So after about a minute channel not clearing WTF!
Looked in server list and my line says 'DISCONNECTED' so now I'm thinking everything looks as it should and after about 1/2 day trying different firmwares and configurations
I thought this box must be fooked?????

NO!!!!

I didn't realise the username and password were case sensitive and I hadn't put a capital letter at the front of me username and password,
It's the first box I've used which was case sensitive, oh well it's fine now,
But what a dick do I feel,

DOH!

OK so I bought a TM-5302 for the kids bedroom,
Shot the latest phantom patch on there, put me line entry in, made sure it's on my LAN and tuned into a scrambled channel............................

So after about a minute channel not clearing WTF!
Looked in server list and my line says 'DISCONNECTED' so now I'm thinking everything looks as it should and after about 1/2 day trying different firmwares and configurations
I thought this box must be fooked?????

NO!!!!

I didn't realise the username and password were case sensitive and I hadn't put a capital letter at the front of me username and password,
It's the first box I've used which was case sensitive, oh well it's fine now,
But what a dick do I feel,

DOH!
We have all been there at some stage and all the boxes i know you have to have the case right for the box to connect.

Back