TM 500s

tomskiman

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
a few years ago i used to have the satellite bug, i had tm 1500c and my first try at boxes with lan connections was a protek box,anyway i seem to have caught it again i decided to get myself a receiver and after some reading at length i decided on TM 500s so this week i bought 2 (one for the bedroom ) but now im a bit worried.....due to the fact setting up of it seemed a bit daunting i just read post without paying attention to the dates,and i now dont seem to be able to find things like software that is current....have i wasted my money or is there up to date software available.
thank you in aniticipation
tomskiman

Hi Everyone
a few years ago i used to have the satellite bug, i had tm 1500c and my first try at boxes with lan connections was a protek box,anyway i seem to have caught it again i decided to get myself a receiver and after some reading at length i decided on TM 500s so this week i bought 2 (one for the bedroom ) but now im a bit worried.....due to the fact setting up of it seemed a bit daunting i just read post without paying attention to the dates,and i now dont seem to be able to find things like software that is current....have i wasted my money or is there up to date software available.
thank you in aniticipation
tomskiman

there isnt up-to-date software as such but its usable for running sea-lions or softcams but they are not the best. i have a tm500super here for testing purposes on a fixed dish at 28.2east and it runs C**am 2.2.1 flawlessly. is the box you have a tm500 or a tm500 super as they use different software. you can get the software from download centre
regards mdt

Last edited:
Thank you for your quick response Mdt,yes they are TM super's so you have made me feel a lot better as i thought it was going to be money down the tubes,from the sound of your post possibly not so its just a case of reading and learning now!!!
thank you again for the rapid reply
Tomskiman

Back