tm 500

2tone

DW Member ++
Reaction score
have a 500 with nabilosat dark star 2 image on it and cant get in to the cam menu tryed blue button also yellow button but cant see any thing about changing or starting cam's is this a bad flash or is there a different button i have to push

ok just put gemini on and im getting the same thing blue button wont work even if i try and go in to the addons throught the menu wont work

there is no problem with blue button on the latest UR image m8, not tried the ones you mention so cant comment on them

Derek

no probs ill give that ago and see how it go's thanks

tryed new ur image flashed over serial and can see cam menu but cant change cam tryed to download different cams but still cant see them in menu to change

Dont have one but if they run Enigma like dreambox I presume you did use left/right buttons to change cams and not just press the ok button?

Sorry if you have already done the above but its all I can think of.

did all above have used dreamboxs for some time now so only got one of these to see what its like not looking good at the min but

bit weird that they aren't showing, have you done a factory reset after flashing new image ?

check what's in
/var/etc/smartcam.config

ill jus go from the start again see were i end up thabnks anyway for the help

Back