tit 2 thinks its an opus

smoke_me2005

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a tit 2 0s 2.1 when i put in my card writer and try to eras it i keep getting an error so i tried auto detect and it says its an opus any ideas why its doing that or can i get it back to its an original state thanks

i have a tit 2 0s 2.1 when i put in my card writer and try to eras it i keep getting an error so i tried auto detect and it says its an opus any ideas why its doing that or can i get it back to its an original state thanks

yes m8 some one has changed the software on the card from tit2/till opos just use the opos loader erase card then use the updated opos files and should work okay.

michael

have

I have 2 tit2 cards that I converted into opus cards, maybe whoever you got yours from has already done that to your card

I have found tit2 swaped to opus is very reliable
sinky

So can Please tell me if I erase my TIT2 card to bring it to a virgin state, then if I load OPUS files with OPOS LOADER to it. Would my TIT2 be converted to OPUS ? Thanks
mp101216

So can Please tell me if I erase my TIT2 card to bring it to a virgin state, then if I load OPUS files with OPOS LOADER to it. Would my TIT2 be converted to OPUS ? Thanks
mp101216

Not quite - you have to change the card operating system !

The hardware for OPOS/Tit2 cards is identical. Only difference is which OS is loaded. Quite a few of the other OS type cards are also based on the same hardware.

just make sure you use an erasable opus o.s. if you have and idea you may want to change it back.

PIJ

Thank you very much both nozzer & pij for your replies. mp101216

Back