TIT 2 Somebody Please Help Me

moonster72

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hello all

I have read and i have searched im struggling, this is my first box and as the saying goes "The First Pancake is Always Bad".

I have spent 2 days trying to get this Tit 2 Card to work can somebody point me in the right direction?

Box-4001
Progger - Infinity USB
Talkback cut but middle LED does not flash, doesnt come on

I have reset card in Tit 1 & 2 card programmer
all ok

To program card
if i use the titanium2 au files unlimited files i get errors with cryp keys
if i use Cable-uk-tit2 files all ok

Ive used Nagra Edit with various NTL rom 10 bins and put in my IRD forwards (backwards the box tells me ive an unmatched card) - checked engineers menu several times.

Ive used WinExp to load bin to card.

Put in box depending on Rom10 i get Black Screen or Unsubscribed Channel.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Only things i can think of is that maybe im not in an NLT area? Used to be ComTel years ago i think.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Moonster

just a quickie mate have you done a fun first or a card you know to work in this box .just the unmatched card bit . a lot of wrong / miss typed ird and bk's etc .also i think ive got a database for areas so where are you ish .

looks like original langley ntl . net i.d 00016 freq - 837.000 . could try the ntl-5401.bin image posted up a while ago .it was a stable working bin10 worth a try m8 . good luck

Hi,

I used this one NTHell leicester

Tried that bin card status ok in Eng menu still get blank screen on subbed chanels?

Any ideas?

cheers
Moonster

Hi,

Have you done this?

teg said:
just a quickie mate have you done a fun first or a card you know to work in this box .just the unmatched card bit . a lot of wrong / miss typed ird and bk's etc .also i think ive got a database for areas so where are you ish .

Where/How did you get BK + e t c From.

Hi satch

The original card was a Rev11BOC

Did the vm method yesterday. And been faffing around ever since. Ill get a funcard ordered tommorow.

I get card status ok in the Engineers menu.

Whats the best way to check talkback, just in case i got it wrong?

Cheers

Hi,

Sorry for the delay but was looking for this Thread
http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48700

Have a read/look on my 4001 when you press the interactive button I get an error M044 which I believe indicates its cut?

When you did the VM did you check that your Ird matched before starting the BK reading?
Also when I did the VM I converted 1 number incorrectly as did manually as didn't know at the time how to do it with windows calc,Took me all day to spot it aswell got black screen as you would.

Can confirm i get m044 error.

Yep Ird matched, just rechecking my notes on BK and checking for errors.

Satch

can you zip up the files i need and email them to me?

im not sure if the tit progger files i have are good, and im totally stumped on my rom10's.

Ive also lost the plot on loadeep. If youve got a working tit2 could you get an image of the ROM?

If this dont work im giving up for now. I think i may have to satrt from scratch.

Cheers

moonster72 said:
Tried that bin card status ok in Eng menu still get blank screen on subbed chanels?

Any ideas?

cheers
Moonster

If you status is ok then your ird and box number on the card are correct

if your not getting all the channel its coz the card hasn`t update
you can try this by entering the keys on to the rom10 in nagra
if you have ppv try that it sometimes updates it but if it dont update then you know its your rom 10 image not working!

Hi,

@moonster72 I sent you a PM and Email through DW.

Well just a quick update. I managed to completely F**k my box with my shonky soldering.

Got given another box and did this successfully.

So to all you lovely people who have taken the time out to reply and point me in the right direction Thank You very much, youre all Stars.

Well Done M8, I'm Glad You Sorted It.

Back