time to change the digitalworldz logo now hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye but the problem is, we'll admit where shite and dont hype our guy/team up

where as endlagay hype them up to be the best thing since pitta breads even though their clearly fucking bolloxs.

got to agree england are truely crap so you cant through anything back as your making a ass of your self :roflmao:
cant through anything back, what does that mean haha, you had the words infront of you ya thick fooking jock, do ya not mean throw ya idiot, that says it all that comment muahahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Aye but the problem is, we'll admit where shite and dont hype our guy/team up

where as endlagay hype them up to be the best thing since pitta breads even though their clearly fucking bolloxs.
you's have hyped murray up to be the best tennis player ever, wat a load of bollox that is, i hate tennis personally it means nowt to me, but truth be told the scottish are shit at everything apart from ribbing the other countrys, and i admit you's are great at that, but its only jealousy, lol!!!!!!!!!!

Scottish mods can take it tho :proud:

from what i heard JTH takes it from every way lol

all joke in the side can we get back to DW instead of this tit for tat bollox

If yous don't stop soon us thick paddy's will have to show yous all how its done you bunch of big fudge peckers lol

are you's feeling left out mate, honest i couldn't give a toss about football or tennis, but the ribbing the english took i thought it only fair to rub there noses in it abit, as far as im concerned its banter, as thats how i took it last week even though i was gutted england went out.... its just nice to see the people that were griefing england now saying nothing, thats enough for me, lol!!!!!!!!!

are you's feeling left out mate, honest i couldn't give a toss about football or tennis, but the ribbing the english took i thought it only fair to rub there noses in it abit, as far as im concerned its banter, as thats how i took it last week even though i was gutted england went out.... its just nice to see the people that were griefing england now saying nothing, thats enough for me, lol!!!!!!!!!
another total waste of a topic and posts for someone that don't give a toss is trying to cause trouble with other members..go blow yourself ya thick useless twat..every forum has one idiot and you are that one idiot :Clap::Clap::banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back