time to change the digitalworldz logo now hahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
time to change it mods, after the useless scot done fook all as usual, all the ribbing england got last week off the scots...... in ya face ya wrang uns!!!!!!!

still useless mate, he'll never win a major tournement, al the scots running there mouths last week, have some of that!!!!!

Lol, at least the Scot is no.4 in the world and was beaten in the semi's by the no.1

It wasn't Murray that did fook all matey. :banana:

(time to change the logo though)

only a fair bit of banter mate after all the ribbing i seen on here last week, yes we deserved it coz england are truely crap, just nice to throw something back!!!!

another shite post in all honesty, nothing to do with this site at all, got nothing against ya mate but ya posts are terrible, i myself might not be the most techy guy in the world but i try to help and ask for help alot, but the crap you post if a waste of time to this forum, thats my opinion anyway, got nothing against ya mate but ur posts are pointless!!!!!!

.... :err:

.... :err:
haha ya posts are crap mate, no denying it......
and my post isnt pointless, us english will love this just like the jocks did last week!!!!

Did anyone really think Murray had a chance this year?

He's just not good enough.

only a fair bit of banter mate after all the ribbing i seen on here last week, yes we deserved it coz england are truely crap, just nice to throw something back!!!!

Of course it is, and that's how I took it. :Clap:

Too many thin skins on this site.

Anyone think we should ban snapman from doing these logo's, he's obviously a jinx, typical hun. :Laugh:

:Cheers:

Be careful not to give us Scots to much banter now. There are some Scottish mods who might want to dish out a 3 day holiday lol

On a serious note though. Murray was not in the same class as nadal today.
He still has a lot to learn.

Be careful not to give us Scots to much banter now. There are some Scottish mods who might want to dish out a 3 day holiday lol
surely there not that bitter, lol !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back