Time for me to go

manic, there seems to be one member at the center of 99% of these threads, who has now forced my hand with one allegation he has made

he now either has to backup what he has said, or face a ban

within the next 24 hours, all this will stop, one way or the other

Danzer has gave Thanks even in This post ( after all what he coussing and his stataments against MOD and Your freind)...Please never for procotion gave 24 hours to people...can be even 24 hours they will not log in forum...

But anyway is your decission to BAN not me naw but the Member who have gave again Folse statment...Against MOD and Your FREIND.

thanks m8....for my english what i can says Danzer hs not only 2 user name here maybe more...Bye bye.
thats a nice statement from a person on his own forum who is known by

DARKMAN and MAGIC

thats a nice statement from a person on his own forum who is known by

DARKMAN and MAGIC

ADMIN WIth all My respect.... for your possition...but you are in wrong GAME i am sory.

What this Kind of Post has to do here !??? are you trying put fire in petrol then geting the water and take of the fire.!

In all your POSTs looks clear you like go head againt me./i know you do not like me but your possition to not allow you to abuse ...I think we will understend one day each others when your mind is more fresh...

ADMIN WIth all My respect.... for your possition...but you are in wrong GAME i am sory.

What this Kind of Post has to do here !??? are you trying put fire in petrol then geting the water and take of the fire.!

In all your POSTs looks clear you like go head againt me./i know you do not like me but your possition to not allow you to abuse ...I think we will understend one day each others when your mind is more fresh...
bobi u started it saying a member has 2 user names
when you ur self also has 2 i was pointing this out for u incase u had forgot

also point out in which post i have abused u???

bobi u started it saying a member has 2 user names
when you ur self also has 2 i was pointing this out for u incase u had forgot

also point out in which post i have abused u???

most of them M8 but forgetit...again to let you know..in all your posts you do not have the right Info.....

IN DW i use only one user name...and other forums are irelevant in DW world forum,,

but becouse you allways are so much coriouse i have to let you know i use Darkman in my forum and bobi here...but Magik i never use ( look is very good english from magic is clear is not me )...Magic is file makers been together with TM OWNER....naw he is not with him anymore.,..but not necesary is Darkman....
if was darkman why from darkam patch is been change to Magic pacth what was the reason !?

But haw i says you have no info and better we live here becouse is no necesary for this forum ..for that i says you are abusing to me gave me some name is not my...

But still is not big deal is not part of this forum and here i do not broke any rulles with user name bobi........

And both those Names are so respected to satellite shene from many years is unfear and is not really seriouse to be Bull from some idiots here.

Last edited:
You are kidding no one mate.

2 accounts is a banning offence.

Sorry Toalie,
He is a real person all by himself he lives closer to you than he is to me.
With all the mods from Als@t that have joined recently there are loads of dups on here. If I wanted to have been a vindictive member in my line of work I would have been a lot more inventive, IP masking, dial ups, anon proxy's etc,
But he was just a guy from work having major problems with where he bought the box, I had just found the site and how refreshingly open it was. So I told him to join here and share his story, he was attacked after his review and so on.
If you do a search on my nicks on other forums (esp older ones) you'll see I'm not a bad lad, this is the first time I have got wound up and bothered by it. But taking Digi's advice helped although i'm suffering now.
I dont really hate Manic I actually thought up till the start of the week we got on but his snide remarks recently wound me up and the abuse and language in a PM yesterday because I am thinking about getting an MVision instead of another spiderbox was the final straw.

Last edited:
Back