Time for me to go

Rumpelstiltskin.

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have had enough of all the arguements in this spiderbox section. I have never been on a site that has had so many arguements for and against a receiver in my life.
Too many have evolved into insults/false allegations/threats etc it's just not worth being here.
I have been accused of getting IPs of members now from Mods for a free box.
I wrote my review on 1st May 3 days after receiving the Spiderbox, Not sure if the members concerned were even posting spiderbox issues then.
I am not happy to be accused of this malarkey of getting a free box to swap for members ip's lol.
How would I get them? What would i gain?

Anyway all said and done I wont be posting anymore spiderbox info/patches/softcams/disc codes for members.

I hope this has pleased all the members who have done nothing but attack me for writing honest reviews and guides etc.

The wors thing I did was being honest that I had the receiver free, I could of lied that i had paid for it and saved all this hassle but I was honest.
There you go, honesty does not always pay.

manic, there seems to be one member at the center of 99% of these threads, who has now forced my hand with one allegation he has made

he now either has to backup what he has said, or face a ban

within the next 24 hours, all this will stop, one way or the other

After the abuse you just gave me in a PM I hope your not looking for sympathy from me; my weekend & birthday has been ruined with all this crap.
But its a shame it has come to this, but you openly and mistakenly backed the wrong horse.

After the abuse you just gave me in a PM I hope your not looking for sympathy from me; my weekend & birthday has been ruined with all this crap.
But its a shame it has come to this, but you openly and mistakenly backed the wrong horse.

Enough please. Let it go.

listen mate you seem like a decent fella :) from looking from the outside what I can see is :
I think members have been pi$$ed off with at every opportunity bobbi and yourself posting about this Spiderbox in the TM sections
thats what I think ?

then to read its just a clone of another box that is cheaper
can you see whats happening here ?

again like Ive stated in other posts Ive only just started reading the sat sections,so I'm no way saying I know anything lol

its just what Ive observed :)

no need to go anywhere mate :) take a day or 2 out and come back refreshed ;)

Manic01, It will all boil down. So far you have been a good helping hand to the DW owners of the spiderbox.

I for one accused you of bias, but I explained my reason for that and was shown that this was a error. Since then I have reviewed the box and agreed with you lol. So wheres my free box lol ;)

Anyway. I hope you dont go mate over all this as I want to see your TM review 1st :)

And for any cnt who is jealous or other that you got a free box is a cock. I never based my opinion of you on that. Any one that can get someting to test for free is good in my book.

So my apologies to you mate for my part in any misunderstanding that was shown to you.

DELETED

dd

Mate, whats your problem. Lets it go eh? Or are you just hell bent on keeping it going

ffs.

This place is all about contributing and so far manic01 has, have you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate, whats your problem. Lets it go eh? Or are you just hell bent on keeping it going

ffs.

This place is all about contributing and so far manic01 has have you?

No I haven't but he did nothing but ruin my time on this site so I am not sad to see him go. But your right I should just let it go, its just sooo hard when you know what he's done. But your a good guy and I'll take your advice, I just didn't want everyone feeling sorry for him leaving, he will have got his mod/admin status back at AL sat so no great loss here

:end:

my birthday, and the days following it, i couldnt have cared if the whole net went into meltdown, i was out getting off my face on drink and drugs

if an internet forum thread can ruin your whole weekend, and birthday, maybe you should do something a little less exciting m8, like collecting beetles or sommat

Go out, get smashed, come home, have a joint, and wake up in the bath covered in your own puke with one wet leg. happy birthday :)

No I haven't but he did nothing but ruin my time on this site so I am not sad to see him go. But your right I should just let it go, its just sooo hard when you know what he's done. But your a good guy and I'll take your advice, I just didn't want everyone feeling sorry for him leaving, he will have got his mod/admin status back at AL sat so no great loss here

Fair play, your entitled to your opinion mate. Thats why we should all just draw a line and get back to what this site does best and thats help each other out.

so you and coach have some sort of personal agenda against manic then??

you both joined at approx the same time, both apparently work together, both are in the threads that flare up with slanging matches, and both dont like manic

who has been here for a couple of years, is an established name, offers advise and knowledge, and is open about it all

if i was made to choose who to lose, i know who itd be, and that choice wouldnt be a loss to DW

Last edited:
Fair play, your entitled to your opinion mate. Thats why we should all just draw a line and get back to what this site does best and thats help each other out.

Spot on mate and lets take the lesson learned that you have to choose which format you want a forum to run either commercial with a trader pulling the strings or open and free like this one. You can never have both.

Si

Go out, get smashed, come home, have a joint, and wake up in the bath covered in your own puke with one wet leg. happy birthday :)

If
carlsberg.jpg
Did Parties

Last edited:
i just don't understand all this hassle for a TV box (cable or Satellite) its just stupid and childish, if you get free TV good luck to you just dont come on here to hassle members about it.

so you and coach have some sort of personal agenda against manic then??

you both joined at approx the same time, both apparently work together, both are in the threads that flare up with slanging matches, and both dont like manic

who has been here for a couple of years, is an established name, offers advise and knowledge, and is open about it all

if i was made to choose who to lose, i know who itd be, and that choice wouldnt be a loss to DW

Your right Digi but it was bobi and manic that paired coach and I off on here we hardly spoke at work but after I posted my review it seemed to be a vendetta against me, if I said anything about the spider it was Manic first then bobi. All manic seemed to take the time to do was lookup and list posts of people who said anything against bobi.
I know you know manic personally just as I know coach and you would stick up for your m8 the way I would and I dont blame you.
But we have the right to say our bit, Coach sent me a copy of the PM he got from Manic this morning by email and after I read it I logged on to say something. I dont want to have to keep coming back to defend what I have stated but I do NOT like bobi, Manic or any of the other bobi clones that are mods on AL Sat and new members here.
I know everyone has this idea that coach, paradox and I are the same person, but I can guaruntee you we are not and even if we were I could point out at least 3 of bobi's logins here that are darkman.
I also think that Manic was involved somehow in the breach of privacy thing with the IP's, another reason I don't like or trust him. Once that serious issue is resolved I will disappear as I no longer have a box anyway and I suppose I will just end up becoming a shltstirrer like bobi.

Now as a a mark of respect to you, the person who I have held 2nd in the highest regard on the sat scene over all these years (1st being clanzer)
(I knew you years ago under a different guise) I will piss off until bobi replies to you and we get to the bottom of this debacle.
CU.

Last edited:
You are kidding no one mate.

2 accounts is a banning offence.

I have had enough of all the arguements in this spiderbox section. I have never been on a site that has had so many arguements for and against a receiver in my life.
Too many have evolved into insults/false allegations/threats etc it's just not worth being here.
I have been accused of getting IPs of members now from Mods for a free box.
I wrote my review on 1st May 3 days after receiving the Spiderbox, Not sure if the members concerned were even posting spiderbox issues then.
I am not happy to be accused of this malarkey of getting a free box to swap for members ip's lol.
How would I get them? What would i gain?

Anyway all said and done I wont be posting anymore spiderbox info/patches/softcams/disc codes for members.

I hope this has pleased all the members who have done nothing but attack me for writing honest reviews and guides etc.

The wors thing I did was being honest that I had the receiver free, I could of lied that i had paid for it and saved all this hassle but I was honest.
There you go, honesty does not always pay.

Hi m8...

just i come from my Fun and find this Post...

You like to live for that Infamo....

The only think that members know to do is Just fake news or fake Statmenst....

@Danzer before you again need to do fake statmenst and acusing poeple here and specially respected members and Mod..and suposing .you have to be sure....But look for me from the experince of your posts you are in this fake games long time...

All i can say Looking back on it all Danzer has done a good job off just about pissing everyone off from his very first post, which is not bad to say HE say's he's a little old crippled guy who got the arse on cos he got a box from als@t and was expecting it to be like getting a box from mr murcock, where some nice young man comes in your house and set's you up to view there channels even put's one off them nasty little dishes on your wall. Hes very good with the keyboard and talking shit to say hes that poorly, Just another little man not happy unless causing hasle. By the way bobi the english typing has got better after all your post's keep it up, another 5 years may just get the hang off it...lol

All i can say Looking back on it all Danzer has done a good job off just about pissing everyone off from his very first post, which is not bad to say HE say's he's a little old crippled guy who got the arse on cos he got a box from als@t and was expecting it to be like getting a box from mr murcock, where some nice young man comes in your house and set's you up to view there channels even put's one off them nasty little dishes on your wall. Hes very good with the keyboard and talking shit to say hes that poorly, Just another little man not happy unless causing hasle. By the way bobi the english typing has got better after all your post's keep it up, another 5 years may just get the hang off it...lol

thanks m8....for my english what i can says Danzer hs not only 2 user name here maybe more...Bye bye.

Back