This cant be real, Canit?

if you check his Feedback you will see

Fake USB flash drives...CORRUPT Product, They flashed the bios of usb..Fake, Fak

don't buy it man, i bought a 32GB for £12 but turned out to be a 4GB. it was programmed to show 32GB when plugged in PC/laptop but it only held 4GB data. i got my money back through paypal...but its hassle

they are all FAKES so stay clear

looks well fake mate. get 4 of these instead lol i have one and it has served me well

Yes steer clear. This is the only time I have been caught out buying something in the markets in Shanghai. Normally you know they are knock offs etc but they work. I purchased 30 of them whilst out there for just over a tenner a flip.

These little buggers even reported correctly in windows as I checked each one. As the first one hit £70 on ebay I found out that they they stored about 128k and then just corrupted themselves.

Those were 32G Sony Lookylikeys. As I said normally most things you buy out there you know you are buying fakes but they work and they are cheap. This sadly was not the case.

7day shop sell 8gig ones cheap.

And here's the proof - in his feedback...

Fake USB flash drives...CORRUPT Product, They flashed the bios of usb..Fake, Fak alvinho_255 ( 27) 27-Dec-09 11:58

Last edited:
been there , done that only once though!
I think in general the golden rule is "If its too good to be true,it normally is!"
bought a Micro sd card for a phone from a supposed UK seller.
Arrived from China , was a Fake 2gig that was only 512meg and the transfer rate was sooo slow.
Open a dispute case with Paypal & recovered my money.
It did look genuine until close inspection , as i already a genuine Card to compare it too.
i normally use 7dayshop.com - Online shopping made easy !
Great prices on Memory, but free postage can be a little slow!
If you want anything in a hurry then pay to upgrade to priority despatch method.
The problem with buying off ebay, is that ebay dont care if they are selling fakes until the feedback becomes that bad that the seller get shut down.
the next day the same seller opens a new account in a diffrent name and starts all over again.
So long as Ebay & Paypal make their money, they dont give a SH*T!
Sad but true!

Back