This bloody Pokemon game

Had the local free newspaper through the door today. Page 5 headline reads "Reports of Pokemon Go fans falling into canal playing game".
Apparently there has been 3 cases of people falling in whilst glued to their phones trying to find something which doesn't actually exist. I prefer to think they all had Samsung 7's and were just testing how waterproof they actually are.

Teen shot dead and another seriously injured after ‘breaking into house to catch virtual animals

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

How can they blame the game lol surely as human beings we have common sense, come on

Is this the same generation of people that said `us old ones` had ruined their future by voting for Brexit , Jesus Christ.

hahha :D its tolerable, but in the gameboy/gameboy color its the real one pokemon ..

My son got a couple of them when we were out fishing. WTF , they´r eveywhere :banana:Like the dude who smashed into a trafficpolice said "I hate this game" :handball:

Been a few kids robbed at gunpoint in a London park while playing this Pokemon thing!

Had their phones taken apparently?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Once you spot someone playing it, you can then spot other people easily.

The amount of people i have seen walking down a road looking at their phones, then stop, then turn round back the way they came from is the big clue.

Whats it like at a gym? Are there loads of people standing around? My nearest is a church.

Or you can install tweak from cydia and collect all without walking.
Just for lazy people like me :D

i have been playing the game, but in my small town only apears ratata's pidgeys and evee's, its sad :( and in the city have some pokestops, but its 15km from my house...even so i have alrready 40 pokemons ..

Where are you? I have heard people talking about finding them here in Tavira lol!

hi,im in from a small town near Leiria, but in the city i have been caught some magmars dragonaire and dratinis ;)

Once you spot someone playing it, you can then spot other people easily.

The amount of people i have seen walking down a road looking at their phones, then stop, then turn round back the way they came from is the big clue.

Whats it like at a gym? Are there loads of people standing around? My nearest is a church.

This is sooo true! I hadn't noticed until I saw this thread & started looking. Now that the town is busy for tourist season (roll on 1st Sep lol!) they're everywhere! I counted at least 20 yesterday evening. Harmless fun for the most part, I don't have a problem with it :)

I'll admit I play it, but not every day like some, and nor nearly as addicted as most. And still pay attention to life around me. love watching the ones totally engrossed in the gamr

Back