The word Monkey to be classed as racist

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
The world's gone mad. The virus was first identified in captive monkeys and is found mainly in tropical rainforest regions of Central and West AfricaScreenshot_2022-11-28-14-38-41-296-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg

Did the monkeys complain?
Ask um :) seriously though we're will it end and, what will happen in the Zoo's cause I'm sure the schools and kids will follow suit.
That's Nina Conti heading for job seekers

I’m disgusted with the racist virus the chicken pox!!

Just ignore them and keep calling it monkey pox. If the doctors says to you you have Mpox then just confirm what he has said using the correct term. If no one accepts what they are pushing then its pointless for them to continue.

This country is feeling alot like a throw back from the communist days of following the state line under threat of arrest and re-education.

Just ignore them and keep calling it monkey pox. If the doctors says to you you have Mpox then just confirm what he has said using the correct term. If no one accepts what they are pushing then its pointless for them to continue.

This country is feeling alot like a throw back from the communist days of following the state line under threat of arrest and re-education.
The next thing you know the authorities will take those who call it monkeypox outside and have us swinging from tree's 🤣

I see Tesco's have already started ;-

11cd2935-0418-402b-95e7-072c5d0e8e63.jpeg

Next, they will be telling us that we can’t call some primates monkeys anymore.🙄
The world is definitely going bananas…..

Next, they will be telling us that we can’t call some primates monkeys anymore.🙄
The world is definitely going bananas…..
Bubbles ain't too happy:

Attachments

• carrut___2022-12-01-16-20-54_1669911654843.mp4
    426.7 KB
Back