the similarities between viera and henry

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now im a gooner through and through but have u noticed the similarities between viera and henry.

both had to keep denying they were going to leave.

both persuaded by arsene to renew contracts

both have excellent season before signing new contract

both miss very few games in their arsenal careers

they sign new contract. if this was henrys last season then look a similarities.

both miss more games in the last season than ever before.

both look like they dont want to be there.

both get injured and take longer to recover.

dont get me wrong i think tt is 1 of the most inspirational players in the premiership and i dont want him to go, but he has gone of the boil and is it because he wants to go ?

Na he's just that bit older now m8 and needs a bit more time to recover, I think you'll get another few good seasons from him yet once he's 100% he's class

I agree He will come back with a bang next season AND SO will arsenal with the young guns: snowman

if it comes to it wenger will find a replacement

and you will be surprised who will come out of the woodwork to replace him, i think the team dont play well with him the old setup of pires, freddy, vieira, henry worked wonders and pires was for me the best player in the world before he damaged his knee ligaments.

and henry is not a good captain he should if he wants to stay should give it to someone else and concentrate on scoring and being selfish like a striker should be!

for me defenders or defensive midfielders make the best captains... a striker should not worry about how the rest of the team is performing and try and get into a good position to score and lift the team.

anyway one thing is we do have some very promising talent but losing and having a bad run can become a habit and if they are to start winning they need some players with experiance brought in... i dont care what they say we need a top top player to join in the summer and we have the money now so i expect a top signing or im boycoting the emerates

and back on topic i love henry and wont turn my back on him but if he dont want to be at arsenal we should take the cash and run he is 30 soon and i think we could get 30-40 million maybe for him

dont get me wrong i love tt and i did veira but i think wenger has hung on to them both 1 year too many

when viera eventually went it was for 1/2 that everybody was saying he could go for before the new contract, the way tt has played this year i dont see anybody paying 30-40 mill for him.

i dont think may would contradict that the last 6 or 7 years he has been certainly the best forward in uk if not europe but he has had a mare this season.

if he goes he goes i personally dont have any problem with any player going elsewhere, they have their families to look out for and they in the main are not fans of the club, its employment for them.

to be honest guys a think arsnal went downwards wen viera left as a think he was the rock of the team but as for henry hes a top player in world football and a would be happy to have such a player in my team but unfortunatly we dont have the cash to spend as u guys have got . and for u guys that think henry is not doing it for the team anymore well a think thats bolloxs as u have seen season after season what he has done for arsnil

and for u guys that think henry is not doing it for the team anymore well a think thats bolloxs as u have seen season after season what he has done for arsnil

its not about money its about wanting to play for arsenal, and i dont think he has the same hunger he used to so it may be better he goes somewhere else for him aswell not just arsenal.

he keeps banging on about injuries and im not 100% thats the real reasons.

i dont think we have gone down hill, chelskis first premier win we was second and had a great campaign and if money bags would not of taken over it would of been our tittle but how can any team compete with 400 million being spent on players lol.

we had 4 bad games and its downhill lol, comon they are cup games we all know that the cups are hard we lost spirit when losing to chelski and we lost with a very young team which done fantastic to even get to the final!!!!..... and from there it went tits up to call arsenal going down hill is not really justified because we now have 61,000 seater the biggest fan base in london all seats filled every game even though we are the most expensive ticket sellers, every season in the champions league... we have the most corporate boxes with also the highest prices and they are all taken, 1 point behind liverpool with 2 games in hand is not a bad stat either.

maybe you ment by arsenal's standards we are going downhill but even then your wrong lol

we have had some bad injuries and just plain bad luck and in all honesty we have the least fouls and the most cards per fouls which is a little tuff to take when we are not a dirty team.

i am no manager and my opinion is only my own but we have alot of positives from the season aswell and one is all the kids will of gained a hell of alot of experiance and if we can keep hold of them all and maybe bring in one world class player we will do alright i hope.

its not about money its about wanting to play for arsenal, and i dont think he has the same hunger he used to so it may be better he goes somewhere else for him aswell not just arsenal.

he keeps banging on about injuries and im not 100% thats the real reasons.

i dont think we have gone down hill, chelskis first premier win we was second and had a great campaign and if money bags would not of taken over it would of been our tittle but how can any team compete with 400 million being spent on players lol.

we had 4 bad games and its downhill lol, comon they are cup games we all know that the cups are hard we lost spirit when losing to chelski and we lost with a very young team which done fantastic to even get to the final!!!!..... and from there it went tits up to call arsenal going down hill is not really justified because we now have 61,000 seater the biggest fan base in london all seats filled every game even though we are the most expensive ticket sellers, every season in the champions league... we have the most corporate boxes with also the highest prices and they are all taken, 1 point behind liverpool with 2 games in hand is not a bad stat either.

maybe you ment by arsenal's standards we are going downhill but even then your wrong lol

we have had some bad injuries and just plain bad luck and in all honesty we have the least fouls and the most cards per fouls which is a little tuff to take when we are not a dirty team.

i am no manager and my opinion is only my own but we have alot of positives from the season aswell and one is all the kids will of gained a hell of alot of experiance and if we can keep hold of them all and maybe bring in one world class player we will do alright i hope.

am not getting a dig at your team m8 honest but a think in my opinion wen viera went to juventus u wernt the same force as u were . for me he was solid in the team and a love watchin arsnil playing as the atack teams every time wich is realy good to watch . a must admit am a arsnal fan after my team and a always want them to go good but as u say they are a young team i agree and a can only see them getting better an better . it swings in rounabouts for the top teams as it is for my team aswel but am pretty sure the arsnal will be top boys again pretty soon

Back