The Prodigy - Metal my Arse!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm but i think thats more to do with him being seen to keep the peace i mean i dont mind a bit of banter i mean id imagine this is more or less over 18s in here due to content and some of the members can be annoying .... things being taken the wrong way etc.. but banning people who have a good contribution to make is just daft and will drive folk away IMO. the one thing i will say though most folk are decent on this forum even the rangers fans arent too bad haha

hmm but i think thats more to do with him being seen to keep the peace i mean i dont mind a bit of banter i mean id imagine this is more or less over 18s in here due to content and some of the members can be annoying .... things being taken the wrong way etc.. but banning people who have a good contribution to make is just daft and will drive folk away IMO. the one thing i will say though most folk are decent on this forum even the rangers fans arent too bad haha

Totaly disagree with you Colin
No one is above the rules m8 and if anyone of us break them then we may get a ban, Witchy knows this and as i said he will take it n the chin knowing it was deserved.
I think there is a bigger danger of people being driven away if mods allowed the rules to be broken by a few because they had a high post count and really helped loads of people.

Totaly disagree with you Colin
No one is above the rules m8 and if anyone of us break them then we may get a ban, Witchy knows this and as i said he will take it n the chin knowing it was deserved.
I think there is a bigger danger of people being driven away if mods allowed the rules to be broken by a few because they had a high post count and really helped loads of people.

well thats why its a forum completly disagree with everything you just said:Clap: :proud:

for what its worth i dont always think it should go with the guy with the most posts, just saying IMO which hopefully im entitled to people just get a bit anal about banter the whole"oh come on you 2 school kids approach" as i say to me is a tad anal (i may be in the minority but fair enough)

anyway mate 13 points clear looks like its all over :-( mogga must go!!!

well thats why its a forum completly disagree with everything you just said:Clap: :proud:

for what its worth i dont always think it should go with the guy with the most posts, just saying IMO which hopefully im entitled to people just get a bit anal about banter the whole"oh come on you 2 school kids approach" as i say to me is a tad anal (i may be in the minority but fair enough)

anyway mate 13 points clear looks like its all over :-( mogga must go!!!

Doesnt matter that you totally disagree with me m8 i dont make the rules lol. But i admire your loyalty to witchy im sure he will apreciate it.

Doesnt matter that you totally disagree with me m8 i dont make the rules lol. But i admire your loyalty to witchy im sure he will apreciate it.

not loyalty just dont want to see the forum get all anal and not being able to disagree with other members

ive seen mods banned lol, now dont ask lol

oh and mickie d ? was it lol

Just a suggestion but prior to a ban should there have to be a request from say at least 3 members meaning mods cant just ban folk whenever they p1ss them off? PS I await IANB,JTH and RAB-P putting up a ban request of me now! lol

i was banned while i was a mod and member of year,a few year ago,and it was right

no one is immune nor should they be

mate im not saying anyone is above the rules im just questioning the implementation of them thats all for the record im sure i have also had some good advice from yourself in the 360 area. im not saying anyone shouldnt be banned in some cases its probs deserved just saying it should be for something that merits a ban

not loyalty just dont want to see the forum get all anal and not being able to disagree with other members

I dont think anyone has issues with disagreements but these two were hurling personal abuse at each other over a few pages.
Read the thread back Colin and you will be able to pick a good few post of abusive attacks on each other lol.

Have a read at the forum rules as well and you will see which ones were broken.

To be fair to the mods they tend to let more go than they should imv but i guess sometimes their patence is tested and the ban button gets pressed lol

Just a suggestion but prior to a ban should there have to be a request from say at least 3 members meaning mods cant just ban folk whenever they p1ss them off? PS I await IANB,JTH and RAB-P putting up a ban request of me now! lol

members cant request bans, mods/admin are always usually online and use the rules as a baseline to make decisions id guess

fair enough must just be me who sees 2 guys having a bit of a slanging match and a big boy comes over and bars them from a website as a bit anal ill let the matter drop lol

and is suppose no support for a new rule which means a member cant be banned as a result of a thread until 3 members have raised a ban request? easier to get rule changes at FIFA! :)

From what i can gather no one is banned on a whim by a mod, im sure it is discussed in the mods room. So the need for 3 members requesting a ban is pointless and would be like the tail wagging the dog.

tail wagging the dog?? mate its a forum thats all as for on a whim i have seen threads closed etc.. on a whim, mods editing posts by members on a whim just dont see whats wrong with allowing non mods a say on how the site is run and how the rules are implemented ok thats really me finsihed for the ngiht lol please dont post again IAN ill only reply!

its not about the above i am merely posting as a member throwing a couple of ideas out then a mod comes along and says end of and thats the matter closed if you read my last few posts its not about 1 member its a general post about IMO something that would make things a tad better everyone disagrees fair enough but surely i can raise the point if not in the rant room then where?
not asking anyone to agree with my opinion merely voiceing it or is that not allowed john?

tail wagging the dog?? mate its a forum thats all as for on a whim i have seen threads closed etc.. on a whim, mods editing posts by members on a whim just dont see whats wrong with allowing non mods a say on how the site is run and how the rules are implemented ok thats really me finsihed for the ngiht lol please dont post again IAN ill only reply!

Mods and admin give up their time to run the forum, running a forum requires mods /admin to edit posts ,close threads and enforce the rules. 99.9% of forums are run this way.

Ok i will let you have the last word lol.

Mods and admin give up their time to run the forum, running a forum requires mods /admin to edit posts ,close threads and enforce the rules. 99.9% of forums are run this way.

Ok i will let you have the last word lol.
cheers :)

i can say clearly i have never gave anyone a chap a salty wound rub!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back