The problem with working from home

Funny posts, but on a serious note, online pr0n is having a diverse effect on relationships.

Nowadays it seems acceptable to slap, spank, spit on, strangle and generally debase your partner.
Access to pr0n nowadays requires nothing more than a click preceded by a few well chosen words in a search engine, whereas back in my day it was entirely different, we had to work at it.

In the '70's, we had to forage through hedgerows, bonfires and rubbish dumps to find a decent pr0n mag'.
In most cases all we would find was a discarded H&E glossy mag with slugs and snails crawling over it with the remaining 50% of the pages cemented together. There were no Lemon Party, 2 girls 1 cup, 1 guy 1 jar videos, the world was a nicer place.

All joking aside...respect each other, and treat everyone as you would like to be treated yourself.

If anyone wants to get nasty...please charge accordingly and wipe up afterwards.

Funny posts, but on a serious note, online pr0n is having a diverse effect on relationships.

Nowadays it seems acceptable to slap, spank, spit on, strangle and generally debase your partner.
Access to pr0n nowadays requires nothing more than a click preceded by a few well chosen words in a search engine, whereas back in my day it was entirely different, we had to work at it.

In the '70's, we had to forage through hedgerows, bonfires and rubbish dumps to find a decent pr0n mag'.
In most cases all we would find was a discarded H&E glossy mag with slugs and snails crawling over it with the remaining 50% of the pages cemented together. There were no Lemon Party, 2 girls 1 cup, 1 guy 1 jar videos, the world was a nicer place.

All joking aside...respect each other, and treat everyone as you would like to be treated yourself.

If anyone wants to get nasty...please charge accordingly and wipe up afterwards.
I remember them (Great) days too. Finding a magazine was a rare treat indeed, and if one lad got hold if a film, and you knew someone who had a VCR and who's parents were out, it was Xmas. ;)

I remember browsing the underwear section of catalogues when I was young.
But finding a decent pr0n was a real treat.

Nowadays seedy, you have to ask a schoolboy to pass you top shelf stuff. Have you seen the size of the little sh**s. They do have there usages though, and so does being 6ft +😳😳😳

Back