The friggin Sun!

mozr

Banned
Reaction score
Not the shit newspaper (not even worth ranting about), but the big fiery ball in the sky that has more to do with the temperature of this planet than a squillion carbon footprints.

I've got sun stroke. We went out hiking yesterday, and it was cool during the morning. I Didn't even think about sun cream.

By 2pm I was up on the Pennine way trudging about being toasted like a crumpet with no hat on.

Finished with a meal and six pints.

I got home, with a blistering headache, arms like a drumstick lolly, and a head that resembles a tumescent penis, all purple and shiny.

I went to sleep at 10pm (very early for me) with a bag of ice on my head.

I am an idiot.

Thanks a lot Al Gore!

lol, you sound like a right dick head to me! sorry i couldn't resist, lmao.

LOL i thought this was a rant about it being too hot..
(we've had all the "too cold" posts)

This has to be a first.. someone ranting about themselves.. tell me, do you tend to talk to yourself??

do you tend to talk to yourself??

(Puts on Oscar Wilde's smoking jacket)

It's the only way I can be sure of intelligent conversation.

(Swirls jacket like Batman's cape and leaves the room, nose aloft, twirling moustache).

Not the shit newspaper (not even worth ranting about), but the big fiery ball in the sky that has more to do with the temperature of this planet than a squillion carbon footprints.

I've got sun stroke. We went out hiking yesterday, and it was cool during the morning. I Didn't even think about sun cream.

By 2pm I was up on the Pennine way trudging about being toasted like a crumpet with no hat on.

Finished with a meal and six pints.

I got home, with a blistering headache, arms like a drumstick lolly, and a head that resembles a tumescent penis, all purple and shiny.

I went to sleep at 10pm (very early for me) with a bag of ice on my head.

I am an idiot.

Thanks a lot Al Gore!

here you go

What is Sunstroke?

Maybe the sun is racist and doesn't like white folk.

"I was up on the Pennine way trudging about being toasted like a crumpet with no hat on"

sorry is it just me who sees something homosexually suggestive about being 'up the pennine way' being 'toasted like a crumpet' without a 'hat' on?

nurse ? ? NURSE !!

All I can say is that if it wasn't for the immigrants coming over here and reflecting the suns ray back into the gaint star with their gnarled brown rhino skins, it would not have increased in power, thus making its rays even more powerful when attacking my fair anglo saxon morally superior white flesh.

Or sumfink.

that fact u had 6 pints and must of sweated like a rapist doing the hike might have something to do with it

wasn't 2 hot yesterday neither was the sun

just your a fag for not understanding the weather, next your say it is the governments fault for not putting out a national warning that you could get sun stroke in 17C

you just cant help some people, make the most of this weather as the previous 2 summers have been awful

All I can say is that if it wasn't for the immigrants coming over here and reflecting the suns ray back into the gaint star with their gnarled brown rhino skins, it would not have increased in power, thus making its rays even more powerful when attacking my fair anglo saxon morally superior white flesh.

Or sumfink.

Some people just don't realise this!

Back