the cash machine sucked the cash back in how long does it take to land back on to your account?

If the machine grabbed it back it will get credited back. Not sure how long it takes. On another note are yous on lockdown and if so was it wise going out in the middle of the night to get cash you cant spend...Just saying ......

am not supposed to leave home, the only time ive left home is to do shopping because i kind of feel like i gonna have to defend our space like a mentioned before. i am the only one out of my group of friends taken this seriously but i thought because it was about 4 am i felt safe for the short walk. that 12 weeks was reset , the gp rang me 2 thursdays ago and advised to start 12 weeks again but dont mark the end on the calendar and make big plans, its more likely to be extended.

^^
There's always a local crack dealer accepting hard cash 24/7 ;)

dont need cash up front. when people demand cash up front it makes me suspicious and open for being stroked. i pay up front when its people i trust. crack and free basing was actually a mellow buzz which suprised me. i imaginened it to be like a souped up coke buzz, but yeah i knew not to start that crap with how things get a grip on me. am trying to just stick to the mary jane and booze but it not easy

I think with hard drug's, it's COD only (neither the buyer or seller can be trusted) ;)

I think with hard drug's, it's COD only (neither the buyer or seller can be trusted) ;)

the people who i would pay are friends from school, supplying since our raveing days started when about 14, the last stranger i paid was someone we found on the darkweb but i hear what you mean very often, theres no friends in the drugs game.

if its not credited to my account by the end of the working do they have to do an atm dispute i think ill get it back. am only back from shopping, its better now than it is regular times, one way lanes and all that it saves us over an hour in time.

Last edited:
The problem is proving you didn't take the cash ... usually I find cameras evidence is only used when it's in there favour ;)

she said the machine is able to recount the money automacally and it only has to be compare to the withddraws

Does your bank transaction history actually show the withdrawal?

yes but it said was still processing when they checked. i think that wasit but it could be pending something like that.

Last edited:
Back