THE BEST shooting game EVER

Call Of Duty 4 Online For The Ps3 :) Has Got To Be The Greatest Game I ever Played And I've Played GTA 2

counterstrike source PC, nice fast short rounds get on a good server and it'll be the last game you buy:Kickassro

Have to say Rainbow six las vegas 1 and 2 over gears of war because a lot more variety of guns and has good got long range shooting

Me and a friend were looking over my ancient game collection and were commenting on the awesomeness of 'return to castle wolfinstine' Old I know, but theres just something about running up a beach with everyone screaming 'YABULL' Ahh... the memories. Might install it actually! Wonder if itll run on vista

depends on if you mean single player or multiplayer
Duke Nukem in Dos "Hail to the King"

BF2 has to rank high as there is no set path you are forced to follow in single player you can attack level new way every time
Unlike Cod4 or halflife 2 were you have to go certain routes to finish game
Same in multiplayer for Cod4 small maps few routes to many people not playing the game type "Treating all modes like TDM " Thinking its all about having most kills

Css is to predictable everyone trys to charge to middle of map to get quickest shot off
becomes boring to quick no variety

Cant forget BHD really good online massive maps

So i say BF2 online never been matched yet

Unreal Tournament &UT3 wikkid fast action games ;):banana::SHOOTING:

If they have guns in them I class them as shooters :)

Americas Army

best MMPO game i ever played..

best of all completly free

Played them all, loved some, OK on others and some were plain shit.

The game I played the most online was the original Unreal Tournament that was amazing in instagib CTF clan games. Now the clan play CoD4 which is an excellent game, but doesn't compare to the rush of iCTF clan wars.

Single player games the Half Life series has been amazingand I still go back to them and have another pop at them if I am bored.

I still play clan TDM and I am 42 ffs !

:p

Played CTF with pa and originally ~0T~ back in the day.

Shite now though.

;)

Agreed about Half Life, I have just installed 'the Orange Box' and working my way through them.

Messa

Battle tanks -Atari 2600
Millipede/centipede - Atari 2600
Defender - Atari 2600

Dogs of War - Atari ST

Operation Wolf - Arcade

I still play Vietcong Online, and also AVP 2.
I loved playing breakout online, did you use the paddle controller ?

Yoinker

Resistance Fall of Man 16 Player games in online mode is mental

COD4 is pretty good to and thats what I've been playing more recently

:Clap:

I like the Splinter Cell series.
I.m playing Far Cry at the moment.:banana::Clap:

Back