THE BEST shooting game EVER

halo 1,2 and 3 for me, the campaign modes are not up to much but the multiplayer is the best out there in my opinion

raihbow6 2 very good game on xbox369 elite wellwourth the money

Xbox 360..
Frontlines, fuel of war, and Call of duty 4..

But the ultimate i think would goto Battlefield 2 on the PC.. Awesome

I could never get into the whole Battlefield thing, too much arsing about on huge maps. My favourite is Counterstrike before all the speedhacks and aimbots came in: about 5 years ago was the mutts nuts for CS (when a ping of 40 was the Holy Grail with a 56k modem!)

Ages ago, AVP2 - Aliens v Predator multiplayer....

Good old Quake Series (including action quake)

Fast Shooter

think for me would have to be

1, Call of duty 1.2.4
2 ,battlefield 2
3, halo 1.2.3
4,Crysis. Just in single player
5, half life2 again just in SP
6,Ghost recon 2
7,Rainbow six

cant think of anymore so thats what i would say was best games

Am with Jamrop Quake series II was best though !

gotta be DOOM and wolfenstein...they the games that started it all and the reason i built me first computer....

i am not a keen player of shhot'em'ups but when battlefield 2 arrived for the 360 i was hooked then along came call of duty 4 and i too got hooked to the multiplayer game on that i am now eagerly awaiting battlefield 3 bad company

Call of duty 4 online,Although i've noticed some issues,like blasting someone 3 times at close range with a shotgun and still getting killed by them.And on the kill cam it shows me just standing there and not firing once.

But when it works perfectly there is no multi player shooting game near it.

DOOM................

Doom started it all..

I used to work for an american corp...we used to run doom on the intercontinental fibre link, challenging guys in the U S.
Many times we crashed the whole network...
Bu shhhhhh! i didn't tell you that....

But Doom had me hooked for years, i built my first gaming machine for doom it was a 486DX2 with 1megabyte of ram and a 50meg hd...i can remember mates jaws dropping when i showed em doom on my 486dx2...dont see that anymore...

Back