Inactive User
Reaction score
Malta- Fleur de lys."In hoc signo vinces"

The AspireRevo R3600 with HDMI
NOW £139.98 Delivered

Overview
Product Description
CHEAPEST PRICED ACER REVO DESKTOP IN UK

The AspireRevo R3600 is a revolution in computer size, shape, design and affordability. This cool-blue nettop sports a small casing that can either stand alone or snap to your monitor, streamlining your personal space while giving you the home infotainment center you always wanted!

Sleek any-room PC
Whether tucked away in a corner of your desk or nicely concealed on the back of your monitor, the AspireRevo R3600 makes the perfect everyday PC for cruising the Internet, doing your daily work, staying connected via instant messaging, and enjoying photos, music, videos and more.
Mini powerhouse
The AspireRevo R3600 is small but powerful, fueled by today's latest mini processor and matched by an advanced NVIDIA® graphics chipset plus HDMI™. An eSATA port, six USB ports and a card reader make transferring your photos and other files as fast and easy as ever..

Processor

* Intel Atom 230 1.6GHz
* NVIDIA® ION™ chipset

Memory

* 1 x 1GB DDR2 800 SDRAM

Hard Drive

* 160GB Serial ATA II

Optical Drive

* No Optical Drive

Software

* Operating System: Linux (Free Software)

Display

* Monitor Not Included

Graphics

* nVidia ION

Audio

* Speakers Not Included
* High Definition audio (7.1)

Input Devices

* Keyboard & Mouse

Networking

* Wireless Lan
* No Modem

Power Supply

* 65 W adapter with power cord
* PC 2001, ENERGY STAR® 5.0

Dimensions

* 180 (L)
* 180 (H)
* 30 (W) mm (without bezel)

Interfaces

* 6 x USB 2.0 ports
* Four-in-one card reader
* High definition headphone and microphone jacks
* DC-in jack
* Ethernet port
* D-Sub VGA port
* HDMI port
* eSATA port

Warranty

* 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty

:banana:
Acer Aspire Revo Desktop PC - Desktops at Ebuyer

Take a look at the bottom of his post,link is there.

Didnt see that, looked like it was apart of his sig... Click the pic and took me to the picture hosting site. Oh well ordered mine today using super saver :banana:

What would be the ideal memory upggrade for this?

for another £50 on ebay you get 320GB hd and 2gb memory running linux muche easier to turn into a media centre using xbmc

edogg

this one works fine as a media centre, but if you want 5.1 you need an amp that supports hdmi 1.3 with 5.1 over hdmi.

otherwise the r3610 is a much better choice as its dual core and has optical out.

Ebuyer now doing next day free delivery on this but you cant have anything else in your basket! I ordered a new 24x dvd writer so had to go for super saver...

memory is an easy upgrade hard drive is a pest as motherboard needs to come out of casing

To be honest you wouldnt need a bigger hard drive unless you planned to store your movies on it... Personally I will be streaming all my movies from my main machine, might upgrade memory if I decide to install Win7 but for now I will be using tinyXP.

Back