HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j184na 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - 8GB RAM, Silver - New

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j184na 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop - 8GB RAM, Silver - New
Core i5 processor,1 TB solid state hybrid drive,upgraded ram to 8GB
This is a brand new item with a ram upgrade from the standard shipped 4GB to 8GB giving laptop even more power.
Im selling as While this laptop was with pc world getting Ram upgrade i purchased the HP Envy 360.
Item is brand new,only out the box to upgrade ram.I can not return to pc world as they did ram upgrade for me..$_57.JPGl_10011535_016.jpg$_57 (1).JPG

I will provide the original receipt from "PC world".(dated 03/06/15) only had it a few days.
Thanks for looking
Anthony AJT.

Packing plenty of features with a striving performance, the HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j184sa 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop gives you high-powered computing in a premium silver shell.
Optimized for touch, Windows 8 puts your favorite apps and programs at your fingertips. Simply touch a programme tile to open it and move around using taps, swipes and pinches. It only takes a moment to pick up and is already second nature if you own a smartphone.The home screen is built around Live Tiles, program icons that display real time information from all your favourite apps including social networking, emails and sports directly on the home screen. You don't even have to open the program to receive important info and notifications.Windows 8.1 includes familiar additions and improved features, including the re-introduction of the start button, enhanced search and more customization options.
The Envy TouchSmart is powered by a 4th generation Intel® Core™ i5-4200M processor that delivers fast, reliable everyday computing, whatever the task. From word processing and creating presentations to web design, it provides the performance you need to work and play without restriction.
File storage comes courtesy of a 1 TB solid-state hybrid drive (SSHD), which combines a large capacity hard drive with a high-performance solid state drive (SSD). Capable of booting, saving and accessing data with the improved speeds of an SSD without sacrificing capacity, it's the ideal storage device for serious on the go computing.
The Envy TouchSmart is perfect for enjoying media on the move thanks to a HD screen that offers great picture quality, natural colours and bright images, and whether you're watching films, listening to music or playing games, you can expect impressive audio too with Beats Audio technology, four built-in speakers and two subwoofers.
Connecting to the internet is easy thanks to integrated WiFi and an Ethernet port, while connecting up to additional peripherals is easy thanks to Bluetooth 4.0 and four USB 3.0 ports – providing a fast and reliable connection to external devices such as headsets or storage devices.
Boasting dedicated graphics, touchscreen navigation and a fingerprint scanner, the HP ENVY TouchSmart 15-j184sa 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop brings out the best from your every day computing tasks.

Type: Touchscreen Laptop
Operating system: Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel Core i5-4200M Processor, 2.5 GHz, 3.1 GHz with TurboBoost, 3 MB cache
Memory: 8 GB DDL
Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M, 2 GB GDDR3
Storage: 1 TB SSHD, 5400 rpm
Screen size: 15.6"
Resolution: 1366 x 768
Touchscreen: Multi-point touchscreen
Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0
USB: USB 3.0 x 4
Video interface: HDMI x 1
Audio interface: 3.5 mm jack
Memory card reader: SD memory card reader
Camera: Integrated TrueVision HD webcam
Keyboard: Full-size backlit keyboard with numeric keypad
Features: Accepts third-party security lock devices, Accelerometer
Battery type: 6-cell Lithium-ion
Colour: Silver
Box contents: HP Envy 15-j184sa 15.6" Touchscreen Laptop, AC power adapter
Dimensions: 29.9 x 379.5 x 250.7 mm (H x W x D)
Weight: 2.8 kg
Software included: Microsoft Office trial version, Beats Audio, HP Connected Music, HP Connected Photo, HP SimplePass, HP Games by WildTangent, HP CoolSense, Pokki, Evernote, 7-Zip, Adobe Shockwave Player, Box (25 GB of free storage), Skype, Netflix, HP ProtectSmart, CyberLink Media Suite

Gutted! If I needed one I'd bite your hand off at that price. I have the i7 version, paid 3X what you're asking, love it though :)

Gutted! If I needed one I'd bite your hand off at that price. I have the i7 version, paid 3X what you're asking, love it though :)

Yes it's a good price,these were retailing for around £650 with 4gb ram.
It's a shame you missed it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back