Testing Digivox AU fix for silver and xl

earlier model mate , i have the xl one too but thats for earlier

anyone took a chance and tried this on the silver digivox ?

Hi

yes it is rolling on the siver box but no channels are named and they are all numbered 5000

Hi

put v2600_api back on and box still ok apart from no roll of course, safe to try but we need to wait longer

cheers

dez

strange result really because it is the correct format

Only the silver has been released to the best of my knowledge - the xl is to follow.

mine is the silver 2007 box so the file doesnt appear to be ok

I have posted the files in the "All Cable files here" section

Silver digivox and Digivox XL

mine is the silver 2007 box so the file doesnt appear to be ok

i think the 2007 box is the silver as its the first one out i think then came 2008 xl i beleave can anyone till me were i can get downloader 10 from as lost mine on the old pc cheers all tony49

sozz just seen the downloader with the file thanks to all 4 there HARD WORK

Last edited:
So has anyone ran with the new firmware for the older digivox NOT THE XL version and got it working or does it roll but channel names screwed up?

Read that you should do factory reset after flash and then rescan - that will fix your channel numbering problems.

So has anyone ran with the new firmware for the older digivox NOT THE XL version and got it working or does it roll but channel names screwed up?

yes just got back from the hospital for my preop for a cataract operation next week I have downloaded the silver version from the first link and it is working but it is the version 4200 with the channels already sorted into favourites and if you delete channels you dont want it messes the epg up so just select skip
also the channel numbering is as satellite channels BBC 1 + 101 much harder to remember when your old like me i prefer 1 2 3 4 5 ect to 101 102 103

edogg

Hi

yes I did a factroy reset after applying the new firmware, did a scan and all is well

dez

hello

wats the best cable to use for connecting digivox to PC. I know that I need a female 9 pin cable to put in box wat about to PC shall I use USB as the or male 9 pin. Which is better for transfer or will any do.

Thanks

hello

wats the best cable to use for connecting digivox to PC. I know that I need a female 9 pin cable to put in box wat about to PC shall I use USB as the or male 9 pin. Which is better for transfer or will any do.

Thanks

you need a null modem cable (rs232) if its a lappy with rs232 you need a usb to serial adapter with pl2505 software driver

edogg

Hi

I have now got all channels back on my silver box. Has anybody else have a massage screen from virgin media about the set top box you are using ?

yes just select skip in channel editor for any channels you dont need or want

edogg

Back