Testing Digivox AU fix for silver and xl

nokias

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just been given fixes for both digivox xl and silver and I am currently testing them. I did not make them or release them just testing them as a favour.

So far I have tried digivox silver fix and so far it is working ok. I will have to wait until the next keyroll.

Sunday... I will try the digivox XL fix.
Will keep you posted on how it goes..

That will do nicely, no doubt soon rather than later for the roll, could you not just go in and set default key and let it update?

I have just been given fixes for both digivox xl and silver and I am currently testing them. I did not make them or release them just testing them as a favour.

So far I have tried digivox silver fix and so far it is working ok. I will have to wait until the next keyroll.

good to know M8

edogg

so do they work m8 the keys have rolled twice since you posted that should be enough to test working or not

edogg

I have just been given fixes for both digivox xl and silver and I am

Hi there .
i nice link for the fix wouldn't go a miss if it works ok :)
also a bit of help how to put the fix on to the box . as i aint had my box long and know muh about them

thanks !!!

So far it has updated with every keyroll.

The person who gave me this to try told me not to release it yet...

I also have a digivox facebook group.

So far it has updated with every keyroll.

The person who gave me this to try told me not to release it yet...

I also have a digivox facebook group.

what was the point of telling us you had it, if you are not going to release it ?

is the facebook group called digivox by any chance lol

are we getting to see this fix then mate

is the silver the same as the digivox T if so will the fix work with it when releast...?

just grabbed the fix for digivox and the xl from another site , not tried yet tho and dont know how to upload

just grabbed the fix for digivox and the xl from another site , not tried yet tho and dont know how to upload

upload to rapidshare or something similar and post link in download section and rember to credit the author

Back