test

I like both flags...lol...even when there is no different. Or have you thought i would like your flag more than huggis ?

Mines not as good as any of the above D.A. but ive got a fair sized pole that none of them can match!!!!

see www.jetskis .com for specifications

ILMAO

reargards scoot:D :D :D :D :D :p :rolleyes: ;)

its not the size of you pole that counts its how you get you flag up that matters half mast is not a lot of good to anyone :p :p :p

mine flies better at funerals,

as they say i,m good at burying STIFFS.

ilmfao

regards scootie:D :D :D :D :p ;)

this is a nice one anyone know what it is
fotw-pgr.gif
looks a bit floppy to me

i,ve tried mine on the ariel on the back of my lambretta,

never try it on the back of your van,

or you may find yourself with a severe case of,

VAN ARIEL disease,

ilmao

:D :D :D :p :p :p ;)

i would keep you eye on you flag scoot or you will find huggi will swipe it and add it to his posts like he has been doing with mine i have never known anything like it i find a flag and the next thing you know huggi nicks it ;)

got it working at last. now that is the best flag on the planet. oh yes indeedy. Cymru am byth, Cymru am byth!

Smart flag digidude,

talkin of dragons she,ll be home soon. lol. my wifey poo i mean , lol

regards scootie:D :D :rolleyes: ;)

i must admit digidude the welsh flag is good with the dragon on . i have 2 of the welsh dragons on the back of my car . i vist welshland quite often mainly the north but done a lot of the south as well :cool:

DA how do i look whats in my pics folder as my ftp prog is telling me that the flags in there which is why my link didnt work, and do you know how i would get to use it as an avatar?

cheers

DD

so what do you know of the welsh D/A apart from what Taff told lol ?;)

this is a place in wales i visit about 2 times a year
Colwyn%20Bay%20jpg.jpg

small%20crest.jpg

Back