Tenerife??

D1GG3R

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
just a quick one peeps.... was thinking of booking this for a few weeks

http://www.surysol.com/

was just wondering has anybody been here?
whats it like?
has anybody used these agents? or is it private?

seems they still have a few bookings left!!

any info would be very much appreceiated!

thanks
DiGG

to many cockroaches at night when i went there, only been once never again.

i went when i was 20 and it was great but was out of my mind for 8 days so cant remember much

bobbys was nice i think lmao

also play the mini golf in player del americos or whatever its called we done it every day in the morning after being on the piss was a great laugh... when i went there next to the golf was a bungy rocket which was good aswell for a laugh

have fun and be careful of the delboy sellers (the ones in the daytime that call everyone dellboy trying to sell watches and stuff) at night they fight each other for money down alleys and stuff and look out for people.

for me that and cavos was great for nightlife

Regards

i've been to Tenerife it's the best place in the world :) think of it as a hot Blackpool with palm trees and a mountain

all them canary islands are tops good weather all year round

Was there in March and Los Christianos is good. I was in las americas (15 min stroll from Los Chris). Its the better end of the resort m8.
The americas plazza is the bollocks m8.
And if you like it rough then veronicas is pretty close (30 min walk).
Would deffo recommend.
P.s im going back in September for 10 days. As for cockroachies never seen 1 but they do exist lol.

Stayed in a hotel in Las Americas last year and it was great. Great weather lovely white sand beach and plenty of eating places, small plubs & clubs. Never ventured to los Christianos as heard it was a bit run down.

No cockroaches for me either!

Last edited:
Back